Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Richard's " They replaced me with some rear end in a top hat who can't even cure cancer" line killed me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

panda clue posted:

There was a character in Lost named Hurley, and at one point in the show a bird flies over the group and screeches out a bird noise that could be very roughly interpreted as sounding like his name. There was then this exchange between two characters:

Hurley: Did that bird just say my name?
Sawyer: Yeah, it did. Right before it crapped gold.

It was a bit of a tongue-in-cheek joke by the producers, with Hurley acting as the audience and Sawyer being the producers, making fun of people looking for hidden meaning in literally every tiny part of the show. Of course, despite this pretty obviously having no meaning (and being a literal joke about exactly this), people took the bird noise and came up with theories about what it 'actually' meant for YEARS. Its just a classic case of people looking for meaning in dumb poo poo.

edit: clip of the hurleybird https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcHaa6PbKsw

I guess the joke was on you when they revealed that Hurleybird stabbed Shannon

• Locked thread