Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

MoPZiG posted:

Well they should change something about Monica because right now shes just a limp-dick Mary Sue.
A Mary Sue is a perfect character written into a piece of fiction to represent the author. Lt. BasementDweller being the unimpeachable hero in a Star Trek fanfic is a Mary Sue.

She is just an underdeveloped female character.

And I loving died at Bighead's reason for needing to think about taking 20 million dollars. He'd give up 20 mil just to hang out all day on a roof with other vesting nerds. Hoping he winds up at Pied Piper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Ein cooler Typ posted:

and why does Gilfoyle need to work for Geek Squad? Can Pied Piper not afford to pay him a salary anymore?
Are you—

Are you serious with this?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

quote:

But they do have a nice juicer in the kitchen.
And they're now valued at 250 million dollars.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Kanish posted:

I really know nothing about how that all works, I think people are harping on it just because he made a big point of how his signature wouldn't hold up, so naturally you wonder when the other shoe will drop.
Bachman was taking pictures of him signing the drat things the whole time, though, so while it's certainly going to come up at some point, I don't know how huge it's going to be.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

If it were intentional, they audience would've been told by now. We weren't. It wasn't.

• Locked thread