Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Omne
Jul 12, 2003

Orangedude Forever

He was also teaching them SCRUM, so maybe he's more of a general business guy? Or he knows whatever the show needs him to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omne
Jul 12, 2003

Orangedude Forever

Solice Kirsk posted:

OK, so Richard controls two board seats and Raviga controls three. For some reason I thought Richard and Eurlich each controlled their own board seats independently because of the incubator. So at the beginning it was 1-1-1, then Russ came in and it was 1-1-1-2, Raviga bought out Russ so it was 1-1-3, and then bought out Eurlich so it was 1-4. I don't have the old seasons anymore, anyone wanna confirm it for me?

edit:
Also, if there was a provision put in by Russ to keep from selling shares/board seats, how did Raviga pick them up with out a board meeting? Maybe I'm thinking about this too much. It is just a fun TV show about the tech industry after all.

Laurie controls the majority of the seats, which is all she needed to authorize the sale of Erlich's shares to her. The "board" likely just met in private

Omne
Jul 12, 2003

Orangedude Forever

Craptacular posted:

What I find weird is that Raviga wouldn't go back to Gavin and say "We got a higher bid, raise your offer or you lose."

Laurie said they had a "no shop" clause with the $2M offer...

• Locked thread