Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

Also keep in mind that Bighead deliberately made a comment about his signatures looking totally different all over that contract. There's a very good chance Gavin tries to take his assets but can't because they are tied up in Bachmanity. Then the legitimacy of his signatures will come up.

I mean he even said "that won't hold up" outright

E: Id like to point out that this will obviously be resolved using the selfies Ehrlrich was taking that clearly show Bighead signing the documents.

I also think perhaps his signatures might also be invalid on the hooli contract, but who knows where they are going with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

BIG HEADLINE posted:

To say nothing of the fact that he was signing the documents in Bachman's 'incubator' within clear line of sight of easily 4-5 witnesses (and Jared, whom I think is incapable of lying) who could attest to seeing him sign the documents, while speaking clearly about the fact that he was signing documents *about* his partnership with Bachman. There's no 'airplane, meet treadmill' here. It's obviously going to blow up in Bachman's face *somehow*, while Bighead will come out ahead, but yeah, let's not have a loving week's worth of armchair contract lawyers making this the new spergpoint.

I really know nothing about how that all works, I think people are harping on it just because he made a big point of how his signature wouldn't hold up, so naturally you wonder when the other shoe will drop.

• Locked thread