Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Are patents and copyrights not a thing in this show? This will be the third or fourth time that someone has tried to rip off Richard but in reality even the richest and most powerful companies are strong armed by the stupidest borderline unenforceable patents. The product has been shopped around, the algorithm has been publicly disclosed if someone wanted to use it they have to pay the piper for the next 20 years. The hollowing out of Richard's platform is a much more interesting story than whether not Vince will get to make the movie this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
I hope Erlich only has a 0.18% equity stake in Bighead's incubator partnership and is payed accordingly when Bighead cashes his $100 million dollar check.

• Locked thread