Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
They constantly cut me off or I see them cutting other people off. When traffic is backed up I always see a BMW weaving in and out of cars. My next door neighbor owns a BMW convertible, it's a stick and he doesn't know how to drive it. He always backs his car up into the driveway so the front bumper is facing the street, but it takes him 5 minutes because he doesn't know how to reverse uphill. I've sat there and watched him, he's scared that he's going to dump the clutch and run into the garage door. It's hilarious. He's a major douche who wears neon orange shoes and smokes cigars. The only reason he's driving the BMW is because his daddy owns a car dealership.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

It is just you.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
no, they seem like nice folks who are grateful for their success and make a point of showing consideration to others.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
BMW = big motoring wanker

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
BMW is the least likely car to get in front of me and then go five under or dick around in the fast lane so it's ok by me

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?
What do you drive Op?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
ive always had a perception of beamer drivers as being as regular as you can be and still drive something like that

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Indy posted:

What do you drive Op?

2003 chevy silverado. 1/2 ton.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
Cars are for assholes and we should only use horse drawn carriages like the good lord intended.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I feel like they typically drive a bit unaware but i have no issue with them driving too fast or something. If I see someone driving a bmw I tend to be extra careful when there's a situation where they might change lanes tho cause they never seem to look first. Most notably if you see them get cutoff or stuck behind someone about to turn they will swerve into your lane regardless of circumstance.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nooner is pretty cool and he has one.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

fyodor posted:

Nooner is pretty cool and he has one.

:barf:

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I don't care if they drive fast, the problem is that they don't really know how to drive at all. I used to be a truck driver and the only time I ever nearly got in a wreck was when a BMW driver wouldn't let me get over into the middle lane when there was a backup at the onramp up ahead. I did the right thing by blowing my air horn to let everyone know that poo poo was about to happen, pucker your assholes motherfuckers, somebody's going to die. This dude speeds by me and has the nerve to flip me off.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
its true im an rear end in a top hat that drives a bmw but i was also a massive turd before as well

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Every driver who isn't me is doing it wrong.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
driving a BMW owns, it lets everyone around you know that you are more important than them unless they are in a better BMW than you

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
look god dammit you push the gas pedal and the car moves and then you steer it with a loving wheel ok????

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
m,y entire car history contains sequentiially better BMW's

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I used to drive a BMW so this checks out.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

MAYO FETISH posted:

Rich kids itt.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
im actually posting in my BMW rightr now my uncle works at BMW and im typing posting on SA via touch screen while it autopilots me to the ghetto where i can laugh at poors and post on SA

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

SweetKarma posted:

Rich kids itt.

I've never been rich, but I've always been an rear end in a top hat.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
if you believe it, you too can be a raging twat

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
dont be your own worst enemy! just elt your misanthropy seep onto everyone around you

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

if by bmw you mean audi, then yeah.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I live in the sticks, everyone who drives one is driving around some 80s vehicle. OTOH when I lived in DC everyone and their dog drove a BMW.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
if by bmw you mean a 98 corolla i bought off a shady mexican dude then yeah im the rear end in a top hat

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

SweetKarma posted:

What type of work do you do?

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

bmw is what kinda-rich people buy if they dont know cars

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

enraged_camel posted:

bmw is what kinda-rich people buy if they dont know cars

It's what kinda-rich people who kinda don't know how to drive buy.

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster
I only drive bmw and i am a great driver and not at all an aggressive tailgating prick

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

What type of work do you do?

I'm an apprentice electrician with the IBEW local 428. I make $1400 a week on a good job.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i got stuck behind a bmw on the offramp today and the entire back of it was covered with FEEL THE BERN stickers lol

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SweetKarma posted:

Do you have mudflaps on it?

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
bmw are okay with me because they drive 10-15 over and thats what I like, unless its florida then the bmw is driven by some old gently caress going 15 under and I tailgate the poo poo out of him until he gets out of my way or I can pass.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
looks like they don't teach you about confirmation bias in truck driving/electrician school :smug:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I once drove a 1982 bmw because it was all I could afford for the $450 I had at the time. It ended up being cheaper than a rental car for the five months it lasted

Edit: and I got $200 back for the scrap value I sold it for

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

MAYO FETISH posted:

List them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It's a god damned rear wheel drive car as motherfucking GOD HIMSELF INTENDED.

• Locked thread