Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I was under the impression that Taraji P. Henson left the show at her own request, and wasn't fired like the comments indicate. I wasn't a huge fan of her character, but given how bad Empire had become this season, i wonder if she is regretting leaving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
It will be interesting to see what Michael Emerson does after this, it will be hard to top Lost and Person of Interest.

Perhaps that agent show with Terry O'Quinn will finally happen.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
It is amazing how much the scope of the show has changed from when it started. I liked the first two seasons, but season three was really when I started to love this show.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I didn't understand why the show wanted us to hear the same speech three times in the same episode, but it makes sense that it was the previous machine leaving notes for the new version.

A great ending to a great show.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I am going to be the odd man out and say that i thought the season as a whole was great, there were a few storylines that had to get shortened, but it was nothing major.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Why would you release a box set of a tv series without any extras? I would think that it was more important than ever to give people a reason to buy the series, instead of jus re-watching it online.
Everyone should be emulating Game of Thrones when it comes to box sets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Here is a great article about the show, though mostly aimed that people who have never seen it : http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/person-of-interest-was-anti-prestige-tv-and-too-smart-f-1787984705

• Locked thread