Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Zaggitz posted:

Promo:Tomorrow is her escape

Also a simulation. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

evilmiera posted:

So we've got an episode dealing with vaccines and national healthcare being run by a secret cabal and totally evil, and another one shortly before about how crazy radio kooks totally aren't crazy. Will we be seeing an episode about the PoI people infiltrating a forum known as the Open Republic to safeguard their leader Tim Bobinson?

Or in my case just reminding me of the new X-Files season. Only instead of Scully cloning super DNA from her blood or whatever the gently caress happened it's a super AI doing some kind of DNA analysis and finding a suitable antiviral stocked nearby. Which is... more plausible, I guess? If we care? :v:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
The gang's all here, good.

gently caress that preview though.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
well poo poo

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
I don't think I'd complain if most of these last few episodes were just Finch monologuing. :allears:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
hell yes whoa :rock:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
preview: well that escalated quickly

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
^^ better answer :)

GrandpaPants posted:

What is Finch's rampage song?

If you mean the song that played in the episode, Nine Inch Nails - The Day the World Went Away. (Same as the episode title. :v:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

monster on a stick posted:

Of course the NSA has a virus that kills every computer or something, duh

That would be silly.

He had to break into some other government facility to get the virus, he needed to be at the NSA to deploy it.

• Locked thread