Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you
Got into the show from the Netflix push, and quite enjoyed it. Bear is the best boy.

Also, the season gag reels are solid. Jim Caviezel drops some shockingly good Christopher Walken impersonations (there and elsewhere)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isk
Oct 3, 2007

This goddamn episode. Holy poo poo. Root becomes God.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

Loved the ending, lost my poo poo at several moments - partly because endings wreck me, but also because PoI ends well. It's okay to want something in a show/film/book and not get it, as long as there's sense and purpose and execution. I really wanted Reese to live, even though his death is perfectly appropriate. It's the wanting that demonstrates the success of the show.

Also, thanks for linking that AV Club review - particularly enjoyed the contrasts between The Machine (healer) and Samaritan (decayer), Shaw (ownership) and Blackwell (justification)

isk
Oct 3, 2007

Tendronai posted:

You have to at least watch this at normal speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD8qvpMw8Vw

(I just wanted an excuse to rewatch it)

Thanks for this, on the first watch I missed Bear being a good boy (again)

• Locked thread