Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

GrandpaPants posted:

Elias deserved a better blaze of glory. Reese and Fusco should have investigated an absolute bloodbath of a hallway with Elias slumped dead at the end of it. For that matter, Root also deserved something better than getting sniped by Blackwell and then dying alone in a hospital. What is this, loving Game of Thrones? Major character deaths are supposed to actually mean something in my narrative, dammit.

Their deaths were sudden and unexpected but absolutely meant something.

Both died doing badass poo poo and served as inspiration for one of the best moments of the show "I'm not talking to you"

They could have done it more dramatic and emotionally but...seriously gently caress CBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

NeuroticLich posted:

Jesus Christ what an episode. Michael Emerson, Amy Acker and Enrico Colantoni acted their asses off in this one.

I'm going to miss this show so drat much once it's all over.

Me too.
:(

These last 3 episodes are going to be a ride at least.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

POI has had some really good action scenes, but the minigun stuff was just pure schlock. Then again it's kind of a larger scale version of the show's Walker Texas Ranger syndrome where every week a tiny handgun wipes out an elite squad of machine guns.

I'd normally enjoy stuff like that, but especially not in the context where it ends in the death of a main character.

It was a very sobering episode and you have an absolutely shitfaced drunk situation which strikes an odd tone.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Was that virus designed by Finch or that guy who he stole the ID from?

Aww screw it I'm sure the show would have come up with something better if they had more time...

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Reese ;(
Hell of a show.

• Locked thread