Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Just finished watching YHWH...I'm ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I hope Beale returns

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Samaritan's versions of Reese and Finch are just perfectly off but still in character. It really is a clever script with some fantastic acting.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

PST posted:

Been too long since Bear got to show off, so that was a nice moment.

Also seriously showing how ridiculously powerful an ASI with unlimited access is. What is it now, all modern computer/phone devices, DNA database for a good chunk of the US. I'm guessing it's planning on causing a catastrophic event so humanity turns to it to 'protect us from ourselves'.

Or simply figuring out a way to get humanity down to a more 'manageable' level.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Yellow Box, Root channeling Black Bart from Blazing Saddles, Reese and Fusco taking on an entire gang, and Finch and Elias ruining the Voice's day. What a great episode.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
gently caress.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
You made me rewatch Relevance and Finch's speech to Shaw in the abandoned office suite was easily as good as the 'I wasn't talking to you' one.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Or the two ASIs in the Faraday cage in the subway will rebuild.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3663650&post442654273

Sort of called it...

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Just started rewatching the whole thing on Netflix. I am going to miss this show a lot.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Mraagvpeine posted:

Yeah, I was wondering that too.

Fusco's got a friend in a really high place. He'll be fine.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Shaw recognizes now that 'nothing personal' is a crock of poo poo. Blackwell had a choice and simply took the lazy path of not accepting responsibility for his choices.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Just did this using the satellite appearance after Shaw and Fusco's chat in the diner. It works really well. The 'I remember' on the crowd of boxes feels so right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Trabandiumium posted:

RIP Reese's ears.

M82 Barretts are loud as gently caress. C'mon Reese, foam plugs are easy enough to keep in your jacket pocket.

• Locked thread