Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Just caught up with this season

Rip root/Elias :smith:

Finch's monologue about following his rules was probably the best acting I've ever seen on this show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Echophonic posted:

Greer died as he lived, running his goddamn mouth until he ran out of oxygen.

lol

raditts posted:

That's what I assumed too. But that's not the name of a bird, is it?

What did Harold even say there? I couldn't make it out?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Regy Rusty posted:

Everyone is going to die

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

johns up there popin kneecaps in heaven :cry:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Satisfying but clearly rushed. gently caress you cbs, I'll not be watching Zoo tyvm :mad:

• Locked thread