Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!

Mraagvpeine posted:

I might have jumped the gun a little with wanting Elias dead, but Bruce is definitely wasted potential. I'm just hoping that the next time we see Elias he isn't just lying in bed and sad over his friends death; I want to see him actually get involved again.

Knowing Elias, I feel safe guessing that this is what gets him back in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I would not be surprised if the original plan for 6 seasons had Samaritan being defeated in season 5, leaving the antagonist of season 6 to be Dark Harold having broken all his rules becoming the villain he constantly went on about being afraid of becoming.

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

Oh my god, Team Irrelevant indeed.

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

Mraagvpeine posted:

I wonder if the Machine set up teams all over the world.

The irrelevant numbers, paying it forward. I wonder if this revelation is what's going to bring Harold back to the fold.

Team Machine is a lot bigger than Samaritan thinks.

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

monster on a stick posted:

I'm surprised they brought back privacy terrorists again but seeing some of the old numbers back in action was neat. I wonder if they wanted to get the compression algorithm guy, but Friendczar will do.

The implications of this episode leave me hopeful he'll turn up too before the end.

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

pik_d posted:

It seems like it's partially (or more than that) taken on Roots personality as well as voice.

I kind of wonder if it hasn't always been this way, and that's why Harold has always been so adamant about keeping it a closed system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

That whole conversation also shows The Machine knew the password, which means Greer was wrong about Harold.

I really have no idea where we go from here.

• Locked thread