Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Made a single image with some quick photoshop work

I shed a tear, this show really knows how to pull at my heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Keith David is always appreciated. New opening credits sequence with Samaritan added is was awesome. Nice to see Kara back for a flashback, I always thought they dropped the ball with her plot line.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

Solid ending. I gotta admit the Deus Ex fan in me wanted the Machine and Samaritan to merge in space and comeback to Earth as a single AI, taking the best aspects of both to police the world and help people without controlling them and removing their agency completely.

Harold needed the happy ending and John going out made sense. I think a lot of their ideas in general sounded better on paper than they actually played out but really the show peaked with Carter's death and subsequent revenge episode so wrapping up the AI stuff with a limited budget even though it made no sense in many ways, was about as good as we were going to get.

• Locked thread