Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
The more people talk about Convention rules the more it's clear that they are written for the happy path where a candidate is acclaimed with the vast majority of the popular vote, and not the edge case where Trump code injects himself into the general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Constant Hamprince posted:

The more people talk about Convention rules the more it's clear that they are written for the happy path where a candidate is acclaimed with the vast majority of the popular vote, and not the edge case where Trump code injects himself into the general.

Modern primary systems are not designed for Trump. Like, at all.

TRUMP!

*burns down cleveland*

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

it'll be interesting to watch but i think it wont be contested. the rules committee could still do it though! we've got a while before anything real happens though, trump winning every county of every state was rather emphatic

in other news i like this gif
https://twitter.com/Neoavatara/status/725177329413148672

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Schnorkles posted:

Modern primary systems are not designed for Trump. Like, at all.

TRUMP!

*burns down cleveland*

Bug: Party continues to campaign on veiled racial rhetoric despite clearly unfavourable demographic trends.

Solution: Working as intended, won't fix *returns to breakfast of cheerios and Jack's*

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Bug: Party continues to campaign on veiled racial rhetoric despite clearly unfavourable demographic trends.

Solution: Working as intended, won't fix *returns to breakfast of cheerios and Jack's*

The more beautiful thing is that a significant faction of the republican party has sold themselves that Trump "isn't a real conservative" and will be fighting for another loon in 2020.

This bug is gonna happen again and it might be even more damaging.

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

i see that boosted is moving into his traditional unskewing early this year

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Montasque posted:

The dem thread has 1121 replies while this thread has about 460.

What are they even talking about? Like I would click on it but I can't handle it. Like I would rather read freep than those threads.

I've never felt such intense kinship as I do with you right now Montasque.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Jewel Repetition posted:

You're a drat hero for always making two threads

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Montasque posted:

FOX is saying Trump has won every county, in every state tonight.

LOL.

So many delegates. Just the best delegates, the yoogest most luxurious delegates. You're going to be like, no, we're tired of delegates.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Montasque posted:

What are they even talking about? Like I would click on it but I can't handle it. Like I would rather read freep than those threads.

I poked my head in there and there's actually not a lot going down besides sour grapes against Clinton. There's no real meltdowns lately, they're all kind of falling off into grumbling.

I read probably the first 7 pages and there's some good stuff in there, that's as far as I got digging for comedy before I got bored and went back to working.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lmao in his worst showing tonight, Trump still carried more than double the votes of his nearest opponent.

sending a karate chopping mailspawn and the Zodiac Killer up against a master of krav MAGA, :sad:

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
Reince Priebus isn't putting bailey's on his cereal because he just polishes off the entire bottle shortly after waking

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Full Battle Rattle posted:

Reince Priebus isn't putting bailey's on his cereal because he just polishes off the entire bottle shortly after waking

Lol if you think he keeps himself to a single bottle, Reince is through at least 3 before the end of breakfast.

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

I poked my head in there and there's actually not a lot going down besides sour grapes against Clinton. There's no real meltdowns lately, they're all kind of falling off into grumbling.

I read probably the first 7 pages and there's some good stuff in there, that's as far as I got digging for comedy before I got bored and went back to working.

If you like analysis of the emotional states of TYT hosts

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

crowoutofcontext posted:

If you like analysis of the emotional states of TYT hosts
The Character of Cenk Uyger as a Meditation on Melancholia: An Essay in 26 Parts.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

OatmealRaisin posted:

You're a drat hero for always making two threads

To be honest, it feels really good and right to lovingly handcraft the yooge and luxurious GOP thread OP, then when I'm done make the Democrat ghetto in 10 seconds.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Jewel Repetition posted:

To be honest, it feels really good and right to lovingly handcraft the yooge and luxurious GOP thread OP, then when I'm done make the Democrat ghetto in 10 seconds.

It's what we deserve

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Lol if you think he keeps himself to a single bottle, Reince is through at least 3 before the end of breakfast.

That's ludicrous. After breakfast you want to switch to something with a little more backbone, like gin, or Scotch if you think you need it to hold you over until your 2 Martini Brunch

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Jewel Repetition posted:

The great schism was the best thing to happen to this forum.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Montasque posted:

It's the same idiots every time posting "I can't wait for the meltdowns!!!!" and then circle jerking over fake Reddit posts. Sad!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Joementum posted:

It's the same idiots every time posting "I can't wait for the meltdowns!!!!" and then circle jerking over fake Reddit posts. Sad!

Guilty as charged :smugdon:

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
congrats to donald trump on going over 50% in 6 states in a row

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Joementum posted:

Nice. Melt down. :rolleyes:

• Locked thread