Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Boosted_C5 posted:

No. Trump will never be universally loved and revered within the GOP.

But he will have high approval across ALL Americans and be a great President, because he gives no fucks about meaingless and stupid GOP dogma that strays from and has nothing to do with the core principals of limited govt. and individual liberty. For example religious right people will never love him since he doesn't GAF about dumb issues like trans bathroom use.

Democrats are part of "all americans" and we loving despise him.

dude is gonna get shitwrecked in november and i cant wait to watch the tears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Boosted_C5 posted:

Just so we're all clear I'm keeping a list of people who make posts like this and when Trump is declared the winner on Nov. 8th you're all getting purged.

No Hillary GE Toxx Thread Necessary.

does that mean you'll ban yourself...again when you're wrong?

i remember you toxxed for romney and now you're back.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Jewel Repetition posted:

Tonight has cemented who both the nominees will be, so maybe it's time.

i never understood toxxes. you willingly wager :10bux: so if you win you don't lose money but if you lose you do? i only make bets if i win stuff. sad!

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Jewel Repetition posted:

Does anyone else want to see Ted Cruz afraid for his life, saying anything he can think of, betraying all of his supposed principles, in a desperate attempt to get you not to kill him?

being alone in a room with the zodiac killer is probably a bad life move.

Schnorkles posted:

Ted Cruz may not win a single delegate tonight.

Lmao

ted cruz never winning a single delegate again after "the narrative of the race changed" post-WI would be hilarious.

axeil has issued a correction as of 04:07 on Apr 27, 2016

• Locked thread