Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«31 »
  • Locked thread
Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I wish the day were started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Seems like I'm out of wishes.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Anyone afraid of dying, post your thoughts please.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Cpig and jake completely dismissing my claim out of hand and trying to turbo me in the middle of the night is highly suspicious

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Agreed.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

You turn the corner and see a greenskinned fuckmidget.
Roll for initiative.

I didn't know it was night.

I am starting to become suspicious of JakeP as well.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Well i voted you before your claim for one, and for 2 was aware it was night and my vote didn't count and was jokey, so pretending as if I was trying to turbo you is pretty made up

I am not "dismissing my claim out of hand ", I am questioning it, and I find it pretty scummy that anyone would just accept it at face value

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Amoeba + Hal for scum imho

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

JakeP posted:

Amoeba + Hal for scum imho

There is no h in your o

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Where the freaking flip at

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Hal Incandenza posted:

There is no h in your o

your mom

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

What about her? I didn't know you two knew each other.

Retro Futurist
Aug 8, 2007

Yesterday's Tomorrow,
Today!

Cpig, Guardian, Town Aligned Elite Bodyguard
and
Chaoslord, Master of The World, Mafia Aligned Godfather

Were both killed N4

It is now D5

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Hurm.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I lied about my powers being one-shot, i just can't use the same power back to back.

I watched amoeba last night so I saw cpig and chaos lord visit him. Good job cpig!

Amoeba is town, scum is jake or quid probably jake

In the interest of full disclose I didn't doc amoeba night 1 I tracked SSV nowhere I lied so it seemed like I had no more powers.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Also I want to pat myself on the back for totally nailing who the scum were gonna kill both times I used my watch power

Not so good at tracking though

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (7): Amoeba102, CapitalistPig, chaoslord, Hal Incandenza, JakeP, Quidnose, SirSamVimes

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 09th, 2016 at 9 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 3 days, 3 hours.

Retro Futurist
Aug 8, 2007

Yesterday's Tomorrow,
Today!

Deadline is correct but as usual I am at work and can't remove dead players so keep that in mind

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm in your head jake

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Well I'm 2/4 so far for reads.

If Chaoslord was the godfather, then the other scum has an ability, since Clord did the kill. Quid it's probably time we all just full claim since today should be the last day.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

So it's either Hal or Jake. Great.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I have no night actions, I'm a miller who is unconfirmed masons with JakeP.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Quid, did you guys really never mason chat?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JOAT who can use any of his powers on alternating nights seems pretty odd.

Hal, reclaim. Amoeba, full claim. Jake, full claim.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Amoeba102 posted:

Quid, did you guys really never mason chat?

Nope, didn't even bother trying to set one up after he outed me in thread, didn't want to be bothered with that bullshit.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Hal I want a night by night list of what you did and to whom.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Quidnose posted:

JOAT who can use any of his powers on alternating nights seems pretty odd.

Hal, reclaim. Amoeba, full claim. Jake, full claim.

I've basically already full claimed, but here it is in one post:

I am Snowbird, SK Cop.
Night action: Check a player to see if they are the SK, and if they are kill them. (kind of like a brutal SK cop if you will).
Additional win condition: kill th SK with my night action.
Flavour stuff: I am out to get the Great Beasts an eliminate them as a threat while still fighting the Masters forces.

I never used my night action as PMush died D1.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I hope Jake comes in here to post after he's done posting in GBS mafia.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

I am just a vanilla miller, I have no powers. I guess Amoeba is basically confirmed town now, either Hal is telling the truth, and Amoeba was the kill target, or Hal is lying and scum.

I will have to reread a bit but its either Hal or Quid

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

wait SSV is still alive?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

It could be SSV as well, I forgot all about him

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

I think its Hal. The way he "lied about his claim for the good of the town" and also changed his claim to buddy up to SSV now and narrow the game to 2 lynch candidates that he will push to lynch in order for the win

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

like he would lynch me today, I will flip miller then he will say welp must be Quid, and everyone is just going along with his claim and will accept that

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

cuz you know, he cleared both of you and all (even though he had to change retroactively his claim to do this)

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jake are you reading a different game?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Hal Incandenza posted:

Jake are you reading a different game?

im reading all kinds of stuff

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

You turn the corner and see a greenskinned fuckmidget.
Roll for initiative.

Opopanax posted:

Cpig, Guardian, Town Aligned Elite Bodyguard
and
Chaoslord, Master of The World, Mafia Aligned Godfather

Were both killed N4

It is now D5

Whew! Go Town!

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Uh. Cpig edit your post.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

i mean its already out there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Jake ssv is dead. Opop hasn't updated votefinder. Its me you quid and hal alive.

• Locked thread
«31 »