Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreshCutFries

the best part of kimmy season 2 is tina fey's new character, and it sucks that she's only in like three episodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordVonEarlDuke

who watch rupaul drag race. i actually like all the queens who are left so this next elimination is going to hurt

big black turnout

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

who watch rupaul drag race. i actually like all the queens who are left so this next elimination is going to hurt

i went through all the seasons on wikipedia the other day and realized this is the only top four i thought all deserved to be there. i think kim chi is probably gone next though

LordVonEarlDuke

big black turnout posted:

i went through all the seasons on wikipedia the other day and realized this is the only top four i thought all deserved to be there. i think kim chi is probably gone next though

Since its performance I think you're right..... Miss Congeniality clutch pick though

big black turnout

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

Since its performance I think you're right..... Miss Congeniality clutch pick though

for sure

im already hyped about all stars 2 but alaska better win this time or i will god drat riot

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

im rewatching the office when i'm not shitposting or playing childrens card games :yeah:

MrWillsauce

treasure bear posted:

im rewatching breaking bad so i can be unbearable and ask everyone if they've seen it twice and talk about it endlessly all over again

:hf:

tao of lmao

Ace of Baes posted:

Limitless tv show is way better than the movie

Truth.

big black turnout

treasure bear posted:

im rewatching breaking bad so i can be unbearable and ask everyone if they've seen it twice and talk about it endlessly all over again

i think my wife and i have tried three times now to start watching that show and have never made it past the first episode

LordVonEarlDuke

When it first came out and nobody had heard of it I watched the first ep paying half attention to it and when Brian Cranston started loving his wife I was like I don't know about this. Then when episode 2 started with him still loving his wife I changed the channel

shinmai

CHK Instruction

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

When it first came out and nobody had heard of it I watched the first ep paying half attention to it and when Brian Cranston started loving his wife I was like I don't know about this. Then when episode 2 started with him still loving his wife I changed the channel

jealous much? :smugbert:

alnilam

my friend really wanted to show it to me and he showed me this episode where brian cranston the high school chem teacher somehow has gallons of hydrofluoric acid in his high school lab stockroom and i was like "ummm"

also he was really uncommunicative and a jerk to his partner guy in a way that made it hard for me to watch and i could see the conclusion of the HF acid thing coming a mile away so idk it just didn't wow me much

alnilam

i mean if you enjoy the show I'm glad for you i don't think it's wrong to enjoy the show but man I've had way too many people try to convince me that i should like it

shinmai

CHK Instruction
I watched 2/3 of the pilot and just couldn't get into it. I think it's an interesting premise and I understand the appeal, but I guess it's just not for me.
I guess same goes for Rome, Deadwood, Vikings and GoT.

Anyone else watch Outlander? It's a bit hit and miss, but still p good in my book.

MrWillsauce

would any of you who have seen the wire want to join me in looking down on all the philistines itt?

alnilam

MrWillsauce posted:

would any of you who have seen the wire want to join me in looking down on all the philistines itt?

yeah it's really good

tao of lmao

I finished Documentary Now yesterday. The two-part Blue Jeans Company was amazing.

yoober

can we talk about how insanely good the expanse almost is and even in spite of itself it is still really good

LordVonEarlDuke

yoober posted:

can we talk about how insanely good the expanse almost is and even in spite of itself it is still really good

It is really good and speaking of genre tv im watching Penny Dreadful and thats pretty good too

tao of lmao

yoober posted:

http://i.imgur.com/VOoRizD.gif

tao of lmao

Muppets cancelled. I wanted to like that show, and I didn't dislike the two episodes I watched, but there was just something missing.

alnilam

I didn't like the The Office style interview cuts, but then again i don't care for shows like The Office either

MrWillsauce

I like the wire because I'm sophisticated

alnilam

MrWillsauce posted:

I like the wire because I'm sophisticated

me tpp

ty manifisto

alnilam

let's form a club, called people who are cool and sophisticated befcause they watcht the wire

ty manifisto

alnilam

"You just don't know what it's like out there, on the streets, you don't know what growing up around gangs does to someone, you don't know what it means to get shot at on the way to school just because of the block you live on, you can't understand what it's like to be afraid instead of relieved every time a cop rolls around just because you're a black man who lives near the big H spot... i know, because I watched the wire."

ty manifisto

tao of lmao

Get this: i've never seen the wire and get this also: i don't want to :smug:

alnilam

tao of lmao posted:

mods??!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

tao of lmao posted:

hi how are you ♥

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a lot of times when I'm watching my favorite humorous cartoons i lament the fact that they are not more like the wire :smith:

tao of lmao

CSI: Cyber was cancelled by CBS yesterday, marking the first time there is no CSI on the air since the Truman administration.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

tao of lmao posted:

Things I don't love but still watch because they're still kinda fun:
The Blacklist
Blindspot

So you like all shows that have nine-letter titles that start with B and end in T. You must love those shows "Breakfast" and "Blaupunkt."

tao of lmao

I'm listening....

Blacklist is so fun just because James Spader is so good, he could make a phonebook interesting if he read it aloud.

Blindspot is really bad, but the blond girl in it is from Critical Role and I adore everyone from that...show? Twitch thing?? Idk but I love it.

Ace of Baes
Maron is back on which is byob the tv show.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Ace of Baes posted:

Maron is back on which is byob the tv show.

it is a good and funny show

:jerry:

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Just binge-watched all of Nurse Jackie and it was good. Moved on to Better Call Saul, liking it... i was going to check out The Americans on Netflix but it's one of those stupid DVD only things.

MrWillsauce

you guys who aren't interested in watching the wire should reconsider because it is pretty much the best tv drama ever made to this day and it'll make you think and grow

Ace of Baes

MrWillsauce posted:

you guys who aren't interested in watching the wire should reconsider because it is pretty much the best tv drama ever made to this day and it'll make you think and grow
the plot is alright but the characters are what make it really good

Matoi Ryuko

I watched Wilfred season 2, I like Alison Mack she is very pretty. I also loved her in Smallville.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

I should go back and finish wilfred sometime. I got about halfway through season 1 and kind of fell off. Not really sure why.

• Locked thread