Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrWillsauce

do you know what else is better than breaking bad?

the wire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

did anyone bring up the wire yet? It's a really good show with excellent characters

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
American Ninja Warrior comes back on tonite. oohwee

MrWillsauce

yeah I did alnilam but you're right

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Don't just say no to drugs. Say no thank you.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lady dynamite is pretty good.

i also like old episodes of dragnet with col. potter

i'm looking forward to that new version of match game.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tao of lmao

I watched the first couple episodes of Lady Dynamite and I have to agree. Pretty cool and weird.

I will undoubtedly give BCS another chance, but keep in mind I've not seen BB and don't intend to.

treasure bear

i just finsihed HBO/BBC's Rome (2005) and it was pretty good. It feels a bit like game of thrones since it shares a lot of the same crew.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

I enjoyed breaking bad, but I also enjoyed LOST so I'm really easy to entertain. Currently partway through better call Saul and it is really good!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

tao of lmao posted:

I watched the first couple episodes of Lady Dynamite and I have to agree. Pretty cool and weird.

I will undoubtedly give BCS another chance, but keep in mind I've not seen BB and don't intend to.

why no breaking bad?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

I Was The Fury posted:

I enjoyed breaking bad, but I also enjoyed LOST so I'm really easy to entertain. Currently partway through better call Saul and it is really good!

:lost:

:love:

tao of lmao

Bo-Pepper posted:

why no breaking bad?

It just doesn't interest me, idk.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

that's a shame it's a great show but that's not exactly a secret so i won't try to sell you on it

not having seen it will stop you from catching the callbacks to it in better call saul but it's hard to say if that's a good or bad thing

better call saul is still perfectly great if you've never seen breaking bad

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Watching a show in the UK called: "Utopia". It's really good. 2 Seasons & 12 episodes.

----------------

yoober

the sound and color in utopia is so far above anything else on television

treasure bear

it wasn't renewed sadly

tao of lmao

I kinda wanted to avoid Game of Thrones discussion ITT, but this season was really good. Much better than season 5 and probably season 4 too.

City of Glompton

after last nights GoT finale, we started watching Downton Abbey and I'm hooked. glad to have something to watch while waiting for next season.

Ace of Baes
last nights ep was easily one of the top 5 in the series

alnilam

tao of lmao posted:

I kinda wanted to avoid Game of Thrones discussion ITT, but this season was really good. Much better than season 5 and probably season 4 too.

Yeah the big battle this season was gruesome and gritty af in a chilling way, it stuck with me

When fiction depicting violence goes out of its way to make viewers walk away saying "wow drat... violence really bites" instead of "haha coool violence yeah!" I think it's a good thing

tao of lmao

Trailer for the new season of Bojack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VESKjoxAmZg

tao of lmao

Stranger Things is Very Good. Only 3 episodes deep, but I'm liking it a whole lot.

Ace of Baes

This show rules.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bronson rules

the unabonger

tao of lmao posted:

Stranger Things is Very Good. Only 3 episodes deep, but I'm liking it a whole lot.

I definitely enjoyed it

tao of lmao

i flunked out posted:

I definitely enjoyed it

It has maybe the best title sequence ever.

Strawberry Jam

tao of lmao posted:

Itspretty cool so far

----------------

the unabonger

tao of lmao posted:

It has maybe the best title sequence ever.

seriousy its amazing

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

I usually have a bunch of shows going at once, right now its

Stranger Things
Wayward Pines (same writers for both)
Almost Human
Last Man on Earth
and
Mr. Robot

all great for different reasons

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Watching some Brule. Doug Prishpreed's neck fat is starting to turn into a small bib.

----------------

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I'm excited for the American Gods show. The actor who played Al Swearengen in Deadwood plays Mr. Wednesday.

treasure bear

just finished stranger things it were reet good

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtAkLGLviGk&t=79s:nws:

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Aug 1, 2016

treasure bear

Yobgoblin posted:

[%]https://youtu.be/JtAkLGLviGk&t=01m19s[/%] :nws:

this is the tv thread

Strawberry Jam

Munchables posted:

I'm excited for the American Gods show. The actor who played Al Swearengen in Deadwood plays Mr. Wednesday.

It will rule I love Fuller and the book

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Strawberry Jam posted:

It will rule I love Fuller and the book

"ok what if all the gods were instead really sexy 20something actors playing teenagers and it all takes place in a spooky high school..."

Strawberry Jam

Luvcow posted:

"ok what if all the gods were instead really sexy 20something actors playing teenagers and it all takes place in a spooky high school..."

As long as lee pace gets naked in it whatever

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Strawberry Jam posted:

As long as lee pace gets naked in it whatever

halt and catch fire

Strawberry Jam

Luvcow posted:

halt and catch fire

I've never seen that or Silicon Valley but I wish the casts would just merge into one computer show so Lee Pace and Thomas Middleditch could hang out together

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Strawberry Jam posted:

I've never seen that or Silicon Valley but I wish the casts would just merge into one computer show so Lee Pace and Thomas Middleditch could hang out together

so much love for halt and catch fire, season three starting in august. highly recommend it if you ever have the time. lee pace is amazing

• Locked thread