Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrWillsauce

my taste is beyond reproach because I will only admit to liking The Wire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

daughter: all in the game, nigga
me: im so proud

MrWillsauce

okay better call saul is also very good.

MrWillsauce

do you guys like Mr Show? I like Mr Show. it's funny. some of it is hit or miss, but it's pretty funny.

MrWillsauce

treasure bear posted:

im rewatching breaking bad so i can be unbearable and ask everyone if they've seen it twice and talk about it endlessly all over again

:hf:

MrWillsauce

would any of you who have seen the wire want to join me in looking down on all the philistines itt?

MrWillsauce

I like the wire because I'm sophisticated

MrWillsauce

you guys who aren't interested in watching the wire should reconsider because it is pretty much the best tv drama ever made to this day and it'll make you think and grow

MrWillsauce

Ace of Baes posted:

the plot is alright but the characters are what make it really good

agreed. they all feel like real people and it's really good

MrWillsauce

except maybe for Omar, but Omar is awesome

MrWillsauce

:omarcomin:

MrWillsauce

the season about the school system is probably my favorite. I think it's the only thing ever made with good child actors

MrWillsauce

brother mouzone is also awesome of course

MrWillsauce

better call saul is 100% interesting and good throughout. you people are crazy. It isn't a flawless masterpiece like breaking bad, but it has its own thing and I like it a lot.

the sopranos is some quality television but it's not really for me so much. It's good though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaVF6LKnFMM&t=30s

MrWillsauce

do you know what else is better than breaking bad?

the wire

MrWillsauce

yeah I did alnilam but you're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59XH-fcbl24

twin peaks is awesome

• Locked thread