Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

Let's talk about television, specifically shows that I enjoy. I guess you could talk about shows that I don't enjoy as well.

Things I've really liked lately:

The Expanse
Daredevil/Jessica Jones/Whatever the gently caress else they decide to make
Limitless (seriously watch limitless)
Documentary Now
TPB season 10

Things I don't love but still watch because they're still kinda fun:
The Blacklist
Blindspot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Seriously though, watch Limitless. It's Real Good.

tao of lmao

It's a CBS show so you know all that poo poo is top-notch.

tao of lmao

Only seen the first couple episodes of Documentary Now, but I like what I've seen so far.

Today I saw that Cosmos was on netflix so that's gonna be the next thing I binge through.

tao of lmao

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Hi guys my name is dope fiend killa g and imm here to tell you to please watch the critically acclaimed series better call saul. wowee is it good!! Never seen breaking bad? That's okay you don't need to!! It stands perfectly well enough on its own. really an a+ show dudes.

breaking bad doesn't interest me at all but I can see myself watching BCS when there's a buncha episodes out

Luvcow posted:

I didn't watch enough of cosmos when it was on but the little i did see was goofy and awesome

I never saw the old one, but in the new one NDT rides around on a weird spaceship a bunch. It's cool.

tao of lmao

Luvcow posted:

sometimes when i have free time and have nothing that i am currently watching i will binge through the two seasons of Party Down

you should do this. it's A Good Show.

tao of lmao

tao of lmao posted:

Seriously though, watch Limitless. It's Real Good.

tao of lmao

The best Jon Benjamin show is Home Movies and I will 1v1 anyone who says otherwise.

He was also pretty decent in his bit-part on Master of None.

IDK why but archer and bob's burgers do nothing for me. I have no joy in my life apparently.

tao of lmao

i flunked out posted:

nathan for you is an extremely good show

Never heard of it. What's it about?

tao of lmao

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fien-print/critics-notebook-limitless-finale-is-887862

tao of lmao

8 out of 10 cats is also very funny.

tao of lmao

Ace of Baes posted:

Limitless tv show is way better than the movie

Truth.

tao of lmao

I finished Documentary Now yesterday. The two-part Blue Jeans Company was amazing.

tao of lmao

yoober posted:

can we talk about how insanely good the expanse almost is and even in spite of itself it is still really good

http://i.imgur.com/VOoRizD.gif

tao of lmao

Muppets cancelled. I wanted to like that show, and I didn't dislike the two episodes I watched, but there was just something missing.

tao of lmao

Get this: i've never seen the wire and get this also: i don't want to :smug:

tao of lmao

CSI: Cyber was cancelled by CBS yesterday, marking the first time there is no CSI on the air since the Truman administration.

tao of lmao

I'm listening....

Blacklist is so fun just because James Spader is so good, he could make a phonebook interesting if he read it aloud.

Blindspot is really bad, but the blond girl in it is from Critical Role and I adore everyone from that...show? Twitch thing?? Idk but I love it.

tao of lmao

I should go back and finish wilfred sometime. I got about halfway through season 1 and kind of fell off. Not really sure why.

tao of lmao

Luvcow posted:

so i just watched it follows

a movie but it was on tv and it was good

mods?

tao of lmao

Limitless was cancelled I'm cryeing

tao of lmao

The Blacklist is getting a spinoff and it might be an improvement on the original despite not having James Spader to do James Spader Things. Famke Janssen as Lady Spader should be alright.

Ace of Baes posted:

maybe netflix will pick it up

Yeah supposedly it's being shopped around. I could see it doing well on USA since the show is basically Psych only With Drugs.

big black turnout posted:

looks like it had limits

you son of a bitch

tao of lmao

Watching the last season of Parks and Rec finally. I love every character on this show.

tao of lmao

Scathach posted:

Crap. I got to the end of Better Call Saul :(

Can anyone recommend a good horror series that isn't American Horror Story? I still need to finish Hemlock Grove.

I've not seen it, and I'm not positive it's horror, but what about Black Mirror?

tao of lmao

Will finish out Blindspot today after work. That show is so delightfully stupid I can't even hate on it. poo poo just throws twist on top of twist on top of twist and it doesn't even care. Love it.

tao of lmao

tao of lmao posted:

Will finish out Blindspot today after work. That show is so delightfully stupid I can't even hate on it. poo poo just throws twist on top of twist on top of twist and it doesn't even care. Love it.

hoooooly poo poo lol @ the finale

tao of lmao

Started watchin Better Call Saul last night. When does that start getting good because I feel asleep like 3 times during the pilot.

tao of lmao

alnilam posted:

me seeing tao of lmao asleep during better call saul: "aww the little tyke is all tuckered out :3:"

Rofl

tao of lmao

I watched the first couple episodes of Lady Dynamite and I have to agree. Pretty cool and weird.

I will undoubtedly give BCS another chance, but keep in mind I've not seen BB and don't intend to.

tao of lmao

Bo-Pepper posted:

why no breaking bad?

It just doesn't interest me, idk.

tao of lmao

I kinda wanted to avoid Game of Thrones discussion ITT, but this season was really good. Much better than season 5 and probably season 4 too.

tao of lmao

Trailer for the new season of Bojack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VESKjoxAmZg

tao of lmao

Stranger Things is Very Good. Only 3 episodes deep, but I'm liking it a whole lot.

tao of lmao

i flunked out posted:

I definitely enjoyed it

It has maybe the best title sequence ever.

tao of lmao

Someone at work suggested The Last Kingdom. Anyone here seen it?

tao of lmao

Blindspot returned last night, and boy howdy what a convoluted mess that show is. I loving love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

tao of lmao posted:

Blindspot returned last night, and boy howdy what a convoluted mess that show is. I loving love it.

You guys should watch Blindspot. It's terrible.

• Locked thread