Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«210 »
Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

dammit just my luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

What's that gaseous status effect you get in the Edo Castle sewers?

Unfinish3d
Nov 2, 2007

A deep well of despair I found
The day my dreams came true

It means you're sick (from the sewage) and taking an elixir will make william puke, reducing the amount healed and, well, locking you in a vomiting animation for a second

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

i don't like nazis

It means you touched the poo.

Unfinish3d
Nov 2, 2007

Finally got the DLCs, and a week off between summer and fall classes to go through them. Odachis are my new favorite weapon type. mid stance is surprisingly quick and is really good for dealing with groups, high stance lets you do a lot of damage from a long range, and the sword-vault attack owns. Also I was surprised at how quickly you gear up in way of the demon missions. Once I unlocked the region that has the mission where you duel the ninja frog I farmed that mission for items for about a half hour and came out of it with a new set of lvl >180, +10 and up gear for the sets I wanted. Switched from light to medium armor and added around 500 defense, and came out of the farming with a level 191 +14 Odachi with around 1850 total attck, and around 1750 on dual swords.

I wish you didn't need to buy the DLCs to play the higher difficulties though. That seems kind of lovely on their part imo.

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

"I can no longer sit back and allow nationalist shitposting, nationalist indoctrination, nationalist subversion, and the German nationalist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious game balance."

You don't need any DLC for NG+, do you need it for NG++ and higher?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unfinish3d
Nov 2, 2007

DatonKallandor posted:

You don't need any DLC for NG+, do you need it for NG++ and higher?

Yeah

«210 »