Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trip Hazard
Jan 17, 2017
Can anybody help me come up with a katana build for Dream of the Demon. I just recently switched over from Tonfa as I got a bit bored of that, but my damage output is still pretty woeful. I don't mind doing a bit of revenant farming or grinding for items/equipment, but I'm not after something super min-maxed, just enough so I don't feel weak and feeble.

Cheers!

PS isn't the music in this game dope? Never get tired of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Hazard
Jan 17, 2017
I did mean Nioh 2, should've specified. And yeah, I like the Ki Pulse directly into Iai quickdraw. Don't have anything right now which will improve my damage or charge time, but I'll work on that.

Good tip on farming those skills. It's item drop I want for those, right? Thx for info

Edit: Hard to get that Kurama Sword Dance to drop, hey? I think that's about 20 kills now, nada. You'll all probably say "20? Come back when it's 200 mate" 🙃

Trip Hazard fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Jun 13, 2022

Trip Hazard
Jan 17, 2017

Autsj posted:

Raising stacks is very easy, it's just explained terribly: You use a skill, then during a small set of frames immediately after you do an attack or another, different skill. You can loop a set of skills to build stacks, as long as the starter and the followup are different it doesn't matter.

I tried to figure it out after watching YouTube vids and practicing loads in the training area, but I could never do it consistently. In fact, I could never quite play as 'fluidly' with the fists as I'd have liked, not up to the level I felt I achieved with the tonfa.

A shame as fists are cool as heck