Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
What's kind of odd about Ni-oh is I tried the demo, kind of liked it, but I still deleted it.

It's definitely a different kind of difficult than the Souls series, even though it's taking a lot of clear inspiration from it. The combat feels almost a bit too fast, but it's also something I can see getting easier with time. It's very much Ninja Gaiden style combat, you and your enemies are both really frail if the combo goes right. Probably will come back to the final game when it's out but I totally didn't have the patience to bother gitting gud at the demo.

Pretty though! Some bits of the environment sucked (the weird little grass square patches stand out like a sore thumb) but it's a good looking game overall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU