Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rio
Mar 20, 2008

Are there comments enabled? I'll click it if I can write a comment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Mod Challenge!

Okay. You say this is for class. Now we make it for real. You say need 1000 hits. You have 24 hours to reach your goal. You must prove to us, by 9:10 PM Pacific Time, that you have achieved your needed 1000 clicks or you will be banned.

Plus, you said you will buy one goon platinum. If you do not, you will be banned. To do otherwise would be bad marketing. You must provide evidence for this as well, by 9:10 PM

On the upside, if you get 2000 hits, I will provide the platinum, and you can name the goon who gets it.

You must provide verifiable proof to this thread no later than 9:10 PM Pacific time or suffer The Wrath Of The Forums.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
It begins.

:jerky:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
im so glad i didnt click. good luck op :smug:

Nurse Fanny
Aug 14, 2007

stick your dick in a flask

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

is he allowed to pitch this on other boards, or what. what's the challenge.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
OP I think this is a form of plagiarism what school do you go to? Wait til the disciplinary committee community hears about this!

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Oh dear. Not a good start.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
gently caress a piece of fruit, then eat it

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I'm still mad i got scammed into clicking something.

Mad.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lime Tonics posted:

I'm still mad i got scammed into clicking something.

Mad.

I never click links in the op, if necessary i sit there and whine until someone copy pastes in the article

Nurse Fanny
Aug 14, 2007

Lolie posted:

loving lol op the whole world is rejecting you mofo

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Hope you fail rear end in a top hat.

Nurse Fanny
Aug 14, 2007

Magnatux posted:

IT IS ABOUT MOTHERS (Mothers day is May 8) AND FITNESS TRACKERS (you're probably not in the best shape). There may be a toddler falling down stairs.

also op gently caress you im hot and fit like many people here i dont need your skinny fat rear end telling me what to do

Pantsless Hero
May 25, 2004

Serv-Bot will kick your ass.
I clicked both. I will decide nothing! I'm of no help to anyone!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

genesplicer posted:

Mod Challenge!

Okay. You say this is for class. Now we make it for real. You say need 1000 hits. You have 24 hours to reach your goal. You must prove to us, by 9:10 PM Pacific Time, that you have achieved your needed 1000 clicks or you will be banned.

Plus, you said you will buy one goon platinum. If you do not, you will be banned. To do otherwise would be bad marketing. You must provide evidence for this as well, by 9:10 PM

On the upside, if you get 2000 hits, I will provide the platinum, and you can name the goon who gets it.

You must provide verifiable proof to this thread no later than 9:10 PM Pacific time or suffer The Wrath Of The Forums.

bueno.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I encourage people to find out what piece of poo poo school the op goes to so we can try to get his dipshit professor fired too

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
:sigh: I guess I won't unbookmark this thread then. Good luck OP

edit: I disagree with doxxing but would like to see the lovely teacher never teach another lovely class. A true dilemma.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'll click the link for $2

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Lolie posted:

What's with narc losers like this?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I say find out which forum member Briscoe Waters is

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

What's with narc losers like this?

I think anything is justified so long as it harms the op

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
I clicked. Your welcome.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

I think anything is justified so long as it harms the op

Sounds like something a little bitch narc would say.

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Magnatux posted:

:siren: CURRENT COUNT: 499! WHO WILL BE 500? :siren:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/otter7/13-ways-the-mom-in-your-life-will-use-that-fitness-2albt

I am currently in a marketing class and our instructor has chosen to give us a project which requires an article to receive 1000 hits from the internet. I come to you, internet, to give me those hits. Now. Please.

I'll buy somebody plat maybe but probably not

I know it's buzzfeed. It had to be. I'm sorry.

IT IS ABOUT MOTHERS (Mothers day is May 8) AND FITNESS TRACKERS (you're probably not in the best shape). There may be a toddler falling down stairs.

NOW IT IS ABOUT A GAME WHERE YOU THROW NAKED (controversially unflavored) DORITOS AT FILTHY INTERNET PEOPLE.

Did I do this right?

-----
CHALLENGE:

View this youtube of a yoshi's island video AND my buzzfeed link and tell us which you enjoy more! Spoilers: I don't care just click the link
My Link
His Yoshi's Island Video Link
Really his Yoshi's Island Video link

\/ I love you. I've been keeping it inside.

If you wanted anyone to click your link you should of had something like: "I have a robot fetish; this is my story". Know your audience.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

If a snitch snitch upon mine enemy, then I shall stay my hand from the punishment due

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I clicked, because gently caress your professor.

Nurse Fanny
Aug 14, 2007

op alt account spotted

Randal
Apr 20, 2016

not adding value on SA one post at a time
In for a ban.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Did not click.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i wish your mom had clicked 'abort' op

She did.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

genesplicer posted:

Mod Challenge!

Kind of a weak mod challenge. "You must do the thing that you posted this in the first place risking a ban, so if you don't do it, you will be banned?"

Should have made him scrimp up a goon-crafted article and had THAT ONE get a thousand hits or likes or whatever the gently caress the metric is using his powers of marketing. If he can sell whatever awful thing we concocted then yeah, that's different.

Jesus Christ fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Apr 28, 2016

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

genesplicer posted:

Mod Challenge!

A bit timid, but you have potential.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

natetimm posted:

A bit timid, but you have potential.

Jesus Christ posted:

Kind of a weak mod challenge. "You must do the thing that you posted this in the first place risking a ban, so if you don't do it, you will be banned?"

Should have made him scrimp up a goon-crafted article and had THAT ONE get a thousand hits or likes or whatever the gently caress the metric is using his powers of marketing. If he can sell whatever awful thing we concocted then yeah, that's different.

Yeah, I know. I'm actually really tired. We are in the middle of state-mandated testing, and it wears on the teachers as much as the students. Plus, I finally get to see the Orthopedist about my knee tomorrow (only 2 1/2 months after the injury) and I'm a little extra tired due to the pain meds right now. I promise the next one will be better.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I also don't quite get why he has to buy a user plat in addition to accomplishing his original goal but whatever that's enough incentive to shoot for 2000 imo

Magnatux
Nov 13, 2004

The surrealistic adventure became my world.

genesplicer posted:

Mod Challenge!

I see what you did there. Thank you. See you in a bit.

genesplicer posted:

Orthopedist

I hope all goes well.

CJacobs posted:

I also don't quite get why he has to buy a user plat in addition to accomplishing his original goal but whatever that's enough incentive to shoot for 2000 imo

Magnatux posted:

I'll buy somebody plat maybe but probably not

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

genesplicer posted:

Yeah, I know. I'm actually really tired. We are in the middle of state-mandated testing, and it wears on the teachers as much as the students. Plus, I finally get to see the Orthopedist about my knee tomorrow (only 2 1/2 months after the injury) and I'm a little extra tired due to the pain meds right now. I promise the next one will be better.

It's better to test the waters than dive in head first, anyway. I'm sure you'll be demanding humiliating videos and owning nerds thoroughly sooner than you think.

Nurse Fanny
Aug 14, 2007

genesplicer posted:

sorry bout that you are in a tough spot

i wish you could teach the op to not be a poo poo bag

or for the first time ever have standardize testing marginalize somebody for a positive outcome

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I hope you win OP. I instinctively root for people trying to cheat the system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
This mod challenge needs a mod challenge.

• Locked thread