Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Blues

here you can post words that you dont think are funny at all. but wait! theres more. no-one else should think they're funny at all either. this rule will operate on a good faith basis but, "if you see something....", say something. don't let the dazzling funniness of someone elses words steer you away from doing the right thing and posting a hell of a lot of words (individual) which aren't funny at all

i'll start. "taxes". "taxis". "texas". "jar". "Door". "car". "hair"...no wait, hair is a little funny (this is a good example of what not to do). "said." "is." "would." "shall." again, can you spot the slightly funny one? thats right: it's shall, and we "shan't" say that again in this thread, which is for the unfunnier words, like "will" and "no". (if you say "will" or "no" by the time ive forgotten that i already said them, i think you'll probably get a lot of accolades). "bowl." "plate." "cup*." if you like you can imagine we're all saying the words in a simple, flat voice, like a monk's voice. that's how i've begun to do it

please, carry on in this fashion. if you can take a little joy from it, i'd like that, but we all speak for our own reasons.

* I was wrong. "cup" is a thing which can cover the part of the man's anatomy which is funniest, the ding dong. so thank you to Google this for pointing that out

Android Blues fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Apr 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

op

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
millennials, makes me cringe.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Urodov

"unremarkable"
"Paris"
"scholar"
"adjudicate"
"commiserate"
"parable"
"qualified"
"somewhat"
"convenient"
"bitter"

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

Android Blues

Urodov posted:

"unremarkable"
"Paris"
"scholar"
"adjudicate"
"commiserate"
"parable"
"qualified"
"somewhat"
"convenient"
"bitter"

like these. especially won't laugh at any of them - am not laughing right now

alnilam

wall
floor
page
genocide
pete*
acrid

* short for "Peter" (proper noun - of itself inoffensive - but is a slang word for penis. could be funny in that context and should be considered sparingly as a result. thanks to Google this for pointing out)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Apr 28, 2016

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
tree.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Android Blues

yep

google THIS

gotta disagree on a couple of these. "cup" can be a protective covering for your privates and "pete" is short for "peter" which is a slang word for penis, so definitely some humor value there

bean mom

no one likes conjunctivitis no one

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

SUBLIME!

my quiver is full~
the word hilarious is ironically not at all and in fact maddening to hear

Android Blues

google THIS posted:

gotta disagree on a couple of these. "cup" can be a protective covering for your privates and "pete" is short for "peter" which is a slang word for penis, so definitely some humor value there

i agree. i'll add annotations to these words so everyone knows there are situations where they could be, in fact are, funny

curse of flubber
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
"the"

"a"

"word"

"an"

bean mom

ankle is not funny

----------------

Android Blues

Zyla posted:

ankle is not funny

correct

big black turnout

neoliberal

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
there are a lot of words that aren't "funny" or "thread". i might have to stay up all night thinking of all of them.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
wallpaper.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Android Blues

yes

Android Blues

DraconicImpulse posted:

there are a lot of words that aren't "funny" or "thread". i might have to stay up all night thinking of all of them.

we'd appreciate this with our whole hearts, speaking for everyone ( - because i know they'd agree)

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

gangrene

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

cancer

MrWillsauce

cuck

curse of flubber
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

DraconicImpulse posted:

I like your funny avatar man. I believe he is called "sads" from the video game "ondertall".

Rambling Robot
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
imgurian

Ostentatious

anime

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Ostentatious

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Ostentatious

copious

alnilam

i disagree as a word its pretty funny

MrWillsauce

as a word and a concept

alnilam

imgurianism is deadly serious :colbert:

MrWillsauce

that's funny

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Megaspel posted:

I like your funny avatar man. I believe he is called "sads" from the video game "ondertall".

excuse me i think you mean "bads" from "blunderfail"

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

zeitgeist (google it)

bean mom

Business Gorillas posted:

zeitgeist (google it)

this is so unfunny I got a frown in my face just reading it again

----------------

zidane13

by Smythe
scared
sad
suicidal
afraid
worthless
cry
crying
tears
blood
goodbye

----------------

Android Blues

zidane13 posted:

scared
sad
suicidal
afraid
worthless
cry
crying
tears
blood
goodbye

some of these are a bit funny, because of the way we relate to them (see: Matt Groening's seminal comic cartoon, Life in Hell - available in old newspapers). i'm going to have to give you reduced marks for this

zidane13

by Smythe
irregardless
moist
webinar
feels
creamy
m'lady
bulldog
eating
mayonnaise

zidane13 fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Apr 28, 2016

----------------

bean mom

zidane13 posted:

irregardless
moist
webinar
mouthfeel

ugh i get shivers when i hear webinar

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zidane13

by Smythe
then it's funny, dammit. back to the thinking box.

----------------

• Locked thread