Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Abandoning your game halfway through?

That's OK man, I abandon games halfway through all the time.

:v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Infinitum posted:

Is night 1 half way through?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Infinitum posted:

Kashuno is just trying to help me by finding solidarity with my dark souls game.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Kashuno check your PMs

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

Kashuno check your PMs

?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Just check 'em

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
OKAY FAM I AM GOING OUT NOW SO NO END OF NIGHT RIGHT NOW. If you are opting to not use your ability n1, let me know please! If I haven't heard from you by sometime after 10pm est when I'm back at a computer, sucks

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Kashuno posted:

OKAY FAM I AM GOING OUT NOW SO NO END OF NIGHT RIGHT NOW. If you are opting to not use your ability n1, let me know please! If I haven't heard from you by sometime after 10pm est when I'm back at a computer, sucks

farrrrrrrrrrrrrrttt

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfTPA-LQkHg

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Morning hunters

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

Kashuno posted:

Morning hunters

Sup

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Update fatboi

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

Morning hunters

Cafternoon Unstabble

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
:coffee: good morning.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

:coffee: good morning.
:cheers: good morning.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The hunters begin to arrive at the guild desk in the morning for the next day's hunt. As they approach, they see a felyne talking to the desk attendant.

"Oh my! And what happened to so many hunters?!"

The Felyne shakes his head. "I saw some craziness last night!

Bottleknight, Town Aligned Lance Wielding Tracker died last night!
Absurd Revolver, Town Aligned Sword and Shield Wielding Vengeful Bodyguard died last night!
Jimson, Scum Aligned Charge Blade Wielding Godfather/Juggernaut died last night!

WOW~ that is a serious bummer!! O H W E L L we got more monsters to hunt today you people that managed to not die!

TODAY'S

HUNT

IS

FEAST YOUR EYES ON THE MIZUTSUNE! it's a RANK 3 STAR hunt today!

And remember, if you forged last night, your weapon is now stronger and can hunt better!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

"Yeah guys I'm a Night Vig Miller Juggernaut"
"I'm still town tho"

Top loving job whoever murdered Jimson.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess Absurd Revolver died protecting imgay, the claimed doctor.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Also if we're going to get meta a bit..

Jimson says he's a "Night Vig miller"
Doesn't capitalise the M.

Adding a miller claim on seems like a crappy late addition in case someone investigates him tonight.
"Yeah I'm only scum for 2 nights, but then I'm town when I reforge and I'll be scum again when I shoot it. I'm def town tho."

If I'm full claiming my role like that I'd capitalise my entire role.
A bit meta.. but yeah.. I don't like it.

Honestly I don't like either of them.

##vote Jimson

Better him than a claimed Doc I suppose
:ughh:

You can all suck my meta dick by the way

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (13): Anomalous Amalgam, Azuth0667, flerp, GulagDolls, iajanus, imgay, Infinitum, King Burgundy, Look Under The Rock, Mayor Glowku, Meinberg, Rurea, tpink

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Heading to bed. It's 1:30am in Aussieland, and it's Mothers Day.

Town, I suggest you have a look at people who jumped on the meta vote being stupid trying to downplay it. Here's the my post from earlier calling people out on it

quote:

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

The meta vote on Jimson is real sketchy especially when capitalization of certain aspects is a factor. Not saying I like the Jimson claim all that much because that role seems ridiculous.

This just seems like a scummy case.

##vote Infinitum

It's not a meta vote tho..

I voted him earlier with my actual reasoning
Then I switched to Imgay.
Then I switched back.

I don't like either of them.

imgay posted:

##vote infinitum

Meinberg posted:

Infinitum's case relies on Jimson using proper capitalization.

##vote Infinitum

Case closed gentlemen, see you all tomorrow.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##vote Infinitum

Jimson posted:

Also ##vote Infinitum

At least one or more of these people are scum. Remember this.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

It seemed like a dumb vote at the time. Hindsight is 20/20. You were right, but justice was still meted out and will be meted out!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mama mia, I protected the god father last night

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

:ghost: Infinitum stop being amazing :ghost:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
:ghost: i warned you jimson you scum lord :ghost:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

So I feel like I can safely say our lurker meinenheimen or whatever his name is probably not scum.

I am the INSECT GLAIVE! I used my pheromones and kinsect to swap all actions on jimson and that dude Meinberg. So someone tried to kill meinberg, and ended up killed Jimson.

Thoughts on this? MEINBURG MAYBE POST AT LEAST?! YOU ARE WELCOME

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So I accidently healed anime?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Mayor Glowku posted:

So I feel like I can safely say our lurker meinenheimen or whatever his name is probably not scum.

I am the INSECT GLAIVE! I used my pheromones and kinsect to swap all actions on jimson and that dude Meinberg. So someone tried to kill meinberg, and ended up killed Jimson.

Whoever tried to kill me is a real jerk, and you're a cool dude.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I empowered imgay last night. He can doc again.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

imgay posted:

So I accidently healed anime?

Yes

I guess technically someone may have not tried to kill Jimson and was actually trying to attack whoever the bodyguard bodyguarded. Both options are up in the air right now.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I'm going to be busy hunting other things all day, I won't be able to post more until tonight.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Mayor Glowku posted:

we have to fix this mistake. ##vote meinberg

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

King Burgundy posted:

I empowered imgay last night. He can doc again.

Mama Mia, thats a spicy revelation!

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Mayor Glowku posted:

This is amazing if true.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Mayor Glowku posted:

Mayor Glowku, why did you decide to pick Meinberg as the swap target?

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

Mayor Glowku posted:

I 100% do not believe this

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm pretty upset how jimson lied.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

imgay posted: