Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##unvote

Aww I wanted to see if Rurea would jump on the vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Time to give him the business

##vote Rurea

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Also, here are my multiple posts pointing out that AA was scum (some of these had quoted AA's posts to point out why, but obviously that gets lost in the quoting):

tpink posted:

Yeah I am pretty sure AA is scum guys.

tpink posted:

Given your posting history and the "I am being framed and/or the flip is false" defense you are now making, Infi must have set up a hell of a "gambit." :allears:

tpink posted:

Your defending Jimson, your going after Infi, and your voting for imgay on D1 after he claimed doctor (to name a few things).

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

tpink posted:

Now I know you're deffo scum, as you are trying desperately to deflect votes on someone else.

I voted for bottleknight on D1 after explaining that: 1) I didn't want to vote for imgay because of the doctor claim; 2) I was fine holding off on voting for Jimson and you because of Jimson's promised night actions, but that I would be fine voting for him on D2 if he didn't follow through, 3) I did not want to join the vote against infi because the case against him was weak (which I was completely right about).

I voted for LUTR because he came out of nowhere to vote for Infi who at that point I was already fairly sure is town. And then I kept my vote on him basically he basically said he was done playing because people weren't playing Mafia the way he liked. At that point we were 4 hours away from the deadline and everyone else had a -1 vote at most, and I also didn't want a no-lynch. I also specifically said I'm fine giving LUTR a chance to come back and respond before the deadline. Then when he came back and just said "my motivation to participate in this game is toast," and "go ahead and dunk me, I could not give less of a poo poo at this point," I voted for him. :byewhore:

Also, let me quote the multiple posts I did pointing out that AA was scum. I didn't vote for him because I wasn't around when the turbo started.
I'm not deflecting, I defended myself against a weak-rear end case and presented my own thoughts on who is scum.
You are getting very hung up on the wrong things.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Rurea posted:

I'm not deflecting, I defended myself against a weak-rear end case and presented my own thoughts on who is scum.
You are getting very hung up on the wrong things.

Claim.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I have a Bow. I get a bonus to materials gathered from hunting, and can self-watch. Which is why i know Jimson tried to kill me and Absurd protected me.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

tpink posted:

Also, here are my multiple posts pointing out that AA was scum (some of these had quoted AA's posts to point out why, but obviously that gets lost in the quoting):

amazing,. calling scum scum after they're copped+

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Rurea posted:

I have a Bow. I get a bonus to materials gathered from hunting, and can self-watch. Which is why i know Jimson tried to kill me and Absurd protected me.

Using results after they're posted to weave a story.

Compelling.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Infinitum posted:

Using results after they're posted to weave a story.

Compelling.

I admitted exactly what happened on the following day.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

GulagDolls posted:

amazing,. calling scum scum after they're copped+

Do you seriously think I'm scum? Do you think my claim is bullshit?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Rurea posted:

I admitted exactly what happened on the following day.

Quote it.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

tpink posted:

Did get any information from your watches?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gentlemen I have a solution.

Lynch Meinberg today.
A worthless useless poster with 14 posts total.
We don't want them anywhere near LYLO anyway.

I can cop Rurea tonight and prove her case.
We have no roleblockers, so we'll have a guaranteed result.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Rurea posted:

So Jimson totally tried to kill me and absurd protected me like he said and killed Jimson. :sun:
my first post of the day

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:siren: imgay can you protect me tonight? :siren:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Rurea posted:

Did get any information from your watches?

Yes. I watched imgay both N1 and N2 because I thought he might get killed given his doctor claim. King Burgundy visited him both nights.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Infinitum posted:

Gentlemen I have a solution.

Lynch Meinberg today.
A worthless useless poster with 14 posts total.
We don't want them anywhere near LYLO anyway.

I can cop Rurea tonight and prove her case.
We have no roleblockers, so we'll have a guaranteed result.

I would be onboard with this if imgay can confirm he can protect you.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

tpink posted:

I would be onboard with this if imgay can confirm he can protect you.

He should be able to, but I want confirmation.

I believe KB was empowering him constantly, so he should have mats to pull it off.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

tpink posted:

yeah. you could be scum watcher or scum w/e. the gut doesnt lie bby

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the 'analysis' of aa's posts after he got copped reads more like distancing than anything. he wasn't worth taking a look at when there was some momentum on him d2, but SUDDENLY..

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

GulagDolls posted:

the 'analysis' of aa's posts after he got copped reads more like distancing than anything. he wasn't worth taking a look at when there was some momentum on him d2, but SUDDENLY..

Ok. You're also ignoring the multiple times I specifically said I wouldn't vote for certain people because I thought they were town (Infi, imgay, etc.). My voting here has been very anti-scum and pro-town.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

its incredibly easy for scum to call town town.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Yes, refusing to vote for town is a super scum move. Good point.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i didn't say it was. it's null. you trying to bring it up as some kind of point in your favor is weird though

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I'm starting to feel a bit more wary about Infinitum. I can imagine him pulling off a gambit yesterday, sacrificing AA to give him more town cred. And then he says he didn't cop Rurea, so that when he flips town, he can just wave it off as his theory being wrong, rather than challenging his cop status. All game long, he's been trying to control the conversation, I do not trust him in the slightest right now.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Meinberg posted:

I'm starting to feel a bit more wary about Infinitum.

L
O
L

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I healed kb last night but he still died so I have no idea whats going on

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

imgay posted:

Poisoner probably.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Meinberg posted:

I'm starting to feel a bit more wary about Infinitum. I can imagine him pulling off a gambit yesterday, sacrificing AA to give him more town cred. And then he says he didn't cop Rurea, so that when he flips town, he can just wave it off as his theory being wrong, rather than challenging his cop status. All game long, he's been trying to control the conversation, I do not trust him in the slightest right now.

Dude.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

imgay posted:

You "healed" him, or did you "protect" him?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

imgay posted:

Anyone thinking this is imgay giving himself an 'out' and is potentially scum?

Again, why has the claimed doctor not died yet.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Infinitum posted:

His choice of words is very strange as well.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Infinitum posted:

But on the other hand, why hasn't there been a counter-claim?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Cause claiming the doctor is pretty much a death knell for town unless they can self-protect.

I was Doc in a game recently and could only survive by self-protecting.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

So I want imgay going on the record stating he'll protect me tonight.

Even if I die tonight he'll be the lynch target tomorrow.

imgay posted:

But stating this makes us now think there has to be a Poisoner. Which is likely bullshit.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
idk, kash didn't send me any pms at start of new day

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
imgay not responding to Infi's multiple questions about protecting him + the fact that he's somehow still alive after claiming doctor on D1 + he claims to have healed kb last night but he still died = :crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yup

##vote imgay

• Locked thread