Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

poo poo im late

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Two jailers seems unlikely, I'll admit it. However, I can't attest to set up spec or any of the information presented. I took no actions last night because in spent my forge night 1 on gulag.

Oh please

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Consider though, Azuth never counterclaimed or voted against me. I think something is fishy with the flip or there are in fact two Jailers. I've been forthcoming since D1 and I came out open about my role as I saw no reason not to.

It is really susp. that he never counter-claimed

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I don't understand why you are advocating for a chain lynch on me to be honest.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Infinitum posted:

Don't mind if I do~

As I said I'm a cop.
The reason I'm claiming now is:
- I found a scum
- I'm currently out of materials for the moment and can't reforge my charge.
- We're dropping like flies

I have a Longsword. There is nothing in my role PM regarding sanity.

N1 I investigated King Burgundy - He is town
N2 I investigated Anomalous Amalgam - He is :siren: SCUM :siren:

Anything he's said today is worthless.
He's claiming Jailer. Take away the Protect ability and what do you get? Scum Roleblocker.

Lets have a look at some of his posts real quick~

Calls me out on the meta case on Jimson, and we know he flipped scum.

------------

Mentions he's 'not feeling the vote' on Rurea, and at the same time pushes for imgay and his claimed doctor role.

But then unvotes pretty much straight away.

--------------

Throws shade on GulagDolls, at the same time mentioning Rurea AGAIN along with Dead Scum Jimson, BK and Meinberg.

Claims he jailed GulagDolls.
We all know that's a crock of poo poo now and he just roleblocked her.

-------------------

Constant constant push on Gulag.

Again mentions Rurea and Jimson.

Suspects Gulag, but pushes Azuth?

------------

The rest of his posts are faking indignation at me and aren't worth mentioning, but were the reason I investigated him last night.

tl;dr
- Anomalous Amalgam is scum
- Rurea is likely scum by how AA is protecting her.
- GulagDolls is likely town by how hard AA is pushing her.

##vote Anomalous Amalgam
Oh it's because AA managed to type out my name in some of his posts. Good job, A+ detective work.

I appreciate the effort and everything, but you are really trying to make connections that just aren't there man.

Of the posts my name is mentioned:
1. AA not feeling the vote on me. Okay sure I'll give you that one, the one sentence defense is pretty damning.
2. "throws shade on gulagdolls while mentioning Rurea AGAIN" - he was making a list of who gulag was suspicious of. I'm one of 5 people he names.
3."Again mentions Rurea and Jimson." - The post actually just says Azuth voted for me.

It worries me that you are pushing everyone to lynch me tomorrow with this flimsy reasoning.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Well isn't that convenient that you didn't cop me last night, which would have proved my innocence, and instead are going to chain lynch me for basically no goddamn reason.

I think you are town Infinitum, just really caught up in your own roll.

I dont want to lose this game because the town blindly followed a cop who didn't even use his power on me.

Speaking of blindly following :

tpink posted:

Yup.

##vote Rurea
I think tpink is the scum. He never voted for Jimson OR for AA, even when both were going down in flames.

Excluding the vote for me today, he has voted exactly 2 times the whole game.
Voted for BottleKnight on Day 1, and Voted for LUTR Day 2.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

My other pick would be Meinberg. Dude has done literally nothing

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

tpink posted:

Now I know you're deffo scum, as you are trying desperately to deflect votes on someone else.

I voted for bottleknight on D1 after explaining that: 1) I didn't want to vote for imgay because of the doctor claim; 2) I was fine holding off on voting for Jimson and you because of Jimson's promised night actions, but that I would be fine voting for him on D2 if he didn't follow through, 3) I did not want to join the vote against infi because the case against him was weak (which I was completely right about).

I voted for LUTR because he came out of nowhere to vote for Infi who at that point I was already fairly sure is town. And then I kept my vote on him basically he basically said he was done playing because people weren't playing Mafia the way he liked. At that point we were 4 hours away from the deadline and everyone else had a -1 vote at most, and I also didn't want a no-lynch. I also specifically said I'm fine giving LUTR a chance to come back and respond before the deadline. Then when he came back and just said "my motivation to participate in this game is toast," and "go ahead and dunk me, I could not give less of a poo poo at this point," I voted for him. :byewhore:

Also, let me quote the multiple posts I did pointing out that AA was scum. I didn't vote for him because I wasn't around when the turbo started.
I'm not deflecting, I defended myself against a weak-rear end case and presented my own thoughts on who is scum.
You are getting very hung up on the wrong things.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I have a Bow. I get a bonus to materials gathered from hunting, and can self-watch. Which is why i know Jimson tried to kill me and Absurd protected me.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Infinitum posted:

Using results after they're posted to weave a story.

Compelling.

I admitted exactly what happened on the following day.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

tpink posted:

Do you seriously think I'm scum? Do you think my claim is bullshit?

Did get any information from your watches?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Rurea posted:

So Jimson totally tried to kill me and absurd protected me like he said and killed Jimson. :sun:
my first post of the day

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

imgay posted:

I healed kb last night but he still died so I have no idea whats going on

You "healed" him, or did you "protect" him?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Infinitum posted:

Anyone thinking this is imgay giving himself an 'out' and is potentially scum?

Again, why has the claimed doctor not died yet.

His choice of words is very strange as well.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Infinitum posted:

Anyone thinking this is imgay giving himself an 'out' and is potentially scum?

Again, why has the claimed doctor not died yet.

But on the other hand, why hasn't there been a counter-claim?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

What if Meinberg...is right??????

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

imgay posted:

as donald trump says, you don't show your hand to the enemy. it makes them change up their strategy

So thats a no?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Good morning everyone :sun:

##vote Meinberg

I think Inf's plan is a good one.

:redhammer:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

imgay posted:

so funny story all I've done this game is hunt so ive never forged any extra charges

:vince:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

NOBODY CARES
:justpost:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

GulagDolls posted:

I'm 3p and prepared to offer my services to the scum that can promise I make it to the finish line.

##vote gulagdolls

you bitch

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

flerp posted:

:agreed: but vote for gulag since rurea hosed up and i can shoot rurea and we'll win the game

Wait what did I do? I didn't gently caress up, info was supposed to cop me

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I am a master hunter. I have a bow. I get double the amount of material from successfully hunting, and I can hunt higher level stuff better. I can self watch for 1 forge, and if I see anyone visit me I have the option of visiting them the following night. I didn't mention that part earlier because I never used it.

I self watched every night.
D1-hunted, got 2 materials
N1-saw Jimson and absurd revolver.
D2-forged
N2-saw nothing
D3-hunted, got 2 materials
N3-did not use my power
D4-forged
N4-nothing
I am forging today as well.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I think flerp is lying. He didn't kill anyone the last few nights because he probably ran out of charges.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Infinitum posted:

I'm sick as a dog today so I'm going to bed to get some rest, and will have a proper proper reread later.

I am loving kicking myself for loving up and not investigating Rurea the night I could have, which is potentially going to cost town the game.

The only winnable town scenario I can envisage is:
- Vote No Lynch.
- 3P+Scum take each other out.
- me+other town win.

I don't think there is a viable town-win scenario past that.

Vote scum -> Serial Killer alive -> town gets killed ->Serial Killer wins
Vote SK -> Scum alive -> town gets killed -> Scum wins
Vote town -> SK+Scum alive -> I die -> Who loving cares who wins.
Vote No Lynch -> Possibility that scum+sk kill each other -> Me+Town Bro live -> Town wins :pcgaming:

I think im going to ##unvote

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I mean, that claim could just be called scum and still work.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

flerp posted:

turns out, im not and that im town vig that didnt kill on day 3 cause i was 0-2. if i was sk why would i not kill day 3 and try to accelerate the deaths?
because your kill is tied to charges or whatever?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

##vote no lynch

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I hope I'm right.
##vote flerp

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Im assuming we are waiting on gulag

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

gently caress MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

ALso how the gently caress is gulagdolls getting SK in like every goddamn game

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I didn't have a kill last night because I forgot to hunt/forge one day.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I was SUPPOSED to kill Infinitum but i forgot why that didnt work now

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

jimson claiming his exact fuckin role day 1 was so dumb

WE COULD HAVE KILLED IMGAY WITH YOUR STUPID JUGGERNAUT KILL

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

tpink posted:

Also curious - how the hell did you guys let imgay survive so long after he claimed doctor on D1?

Because we are bad

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Also link them the scum doc so they can see wht happened night 1

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Actually kashuno just tell us what happened N1 because i'm still confused

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Jimson actually did try to kill me N1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Kashuno posted:

best part of that endgame is rurea claimed bow, the weapon tpink had, and yet still didnt get lynched

I know literally nothing about monster hunters so i had to go on to the wiki to see the different weapon types and pick something

• Locked thread