Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

To many people in the dark souls game here for me to say I am loving in. But I am loving in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

BottleKnight posted:

Kash will this game have open nights?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

What's night? I've never really played mafia before.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Btw guys my game plan is to kill lots of Khezu make some medic armor and be a hunting horn support. Hope you all appreciate my efforts that are most certainly town alligned.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Lmfso this games never gonna happen.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Excited for it to. I need another game to not post in.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

RIP flerp

Flerp did a stupid.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

hey im not banned anymore so i can still play

What'd u do u tardo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

loving hurry fat rear end.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Gonna smash dat rabbit

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

Who am I kidding it would look good as an everything, like, a whole ridiculous outfit.

Look up Khezu Armor that's what I'm gunnin for

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I am gonna claim my role tomorrow so we can most effectively use my role.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Kill all the monsters,take all their poo poo?

Kashuno posted:

However, there is a skilled band of hunters that have taken it upon themselves to hunt the best hunters, as a way to test their skill. The Guild is not happy with this, and has sent hunters to try and find these killers and bring them to justice.

Scum found.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

Scum found.

Cuz I'm a monster wit dat switch axe

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

Okay, I'll go first I guess. I'm a doctor. your turn now

What's your weapon.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

some dumb warhorn that i blow with my moth like an idiot

Checks out.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

Checks out.

Horn is dumb.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

your turn

Trust me when I say I can't right now. My role is really only useful if we know who scum js

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

My weapon is the Charge Blade tho

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I'm a Jailer. I'll seek out these rogue hunters and give em' the what's what.

What's your weapon?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

A big rear end hammer.

Lmao seeeeems kinds scummy bro

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

*Raises eyebrows in suspicion, hefts giant rear end mallet then points it with one hand like a cool anime guy*

I stand for justice, don't get in the way of it miscreant.

Lmao ##vote AA sounding like Mayor Glowku. There is only one true mayor.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Wuts ur role infinitum we got a full claim so far and my partial claim. What weapon are you?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Me to kinda...

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

lame how we all promised to role claim and everyone giving limpdick cliams

If I claim you have to promise to protect me each night if your able.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

if you something worth portecting

So I have a Charge Blade.
Each night I can use 2 forge to ##Switch. When I ##Switch I become a Night Vig miller. So I investigate as scum, but I get to kill one player that night. Then 2 nights later I go back to being "regular" town again. So more or less point me at a target and I can slaughter em, but I need to use 2 forge to get it, and I need to put myself at risk of bad investigate/being night killed now that I claimed.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I tried asking Kash, does anyone know if we start with forge or nah? cuz I might need 2 turns to get started anyway, because I gotta forge my 2 forge.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Why would you full claim something like that D1? :psyduck:

Unless it's a fake claim... just :psyboom:

Cuz we got a Dr.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

That's fine. I have a penchant for day 1 claims. What's the worse thing that happens? You guys all point me towards a target. I kill the not target, you all lynch me, Or I kill who you say as scum, and it happens anyway.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Rurea posted:

##vote Jimson
my whole life is over the top

You've never played a Kash game before.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kk so guys who should I kill tonight?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

tpink posted:

You said you need 2 forge for that and that you start out with 1, right? This whole claim is sounding bullshit to me because: 1) why reveal this on D1, 2) you're claiming a role that'll only be useful after 2 nights, which might save you from a lynch and/or will get the doctor (assuming there's one) to protect you in the meantime, and 3) you seem to forget whether you can kill someone tonight or not (which makes me further think this claim is not real). I am seriously tempted to just vote for you now based on these three things.

Kashuno posted:

Everyone has one use of their ability at the start of the game,

Having a hard time reading buddy?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

tpink posted:

Or at least 1), on a re-read :bigtran:

I have a penchant for d1 claims. If I claim my role I can be a weapon instead of a liability. Also I am still technically a miller role if I switch. I wanted to beat kash at his own game. How poo poo is it for me to get a kill and then immediately show scum alligned? Claiming completely gets rid of that. Maybe I die maybe I don't. We have a Dr. So I can get out one kill at least.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

I said frand on purpose there btw

Well I just call u friend. Cuz I like u

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Why would you assume my D1 joke posting was serious?

Which town in their right mind would full claim with 0 pressure on them D1?

You and jimsom reek of rolefishing.

Except I claimed my role? You were the only one at the time acting sketch as gently caress about this .

Infinitum. Say your scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Cool so you're a lie detector then.

I

I'm not sure how the say your scum gambit is supposed to work. Should we vote infinitum?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Can we take a moment to discuss Anomalous' claim?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Azuth0667 posted:

So did I successfully kill the monster?

We all did buddy... we all did
:sympathy:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Just In case I miss a lynch while at work someone elect a designated Jimson pointer and point me in the right direction of who to vig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Lmao rurea lookin P scum here.

• Locked thread