Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Jimson posted:

Iajanus. I know your a rational person your argument says as much. Trust me when I say there is a good reason for me to claim my role. There is a lot that can be learned from the way my role works about what roles scum possibly has. I can't go into specifics because doing so would completely jeapordize my plan.

I'll just say if I am able to hit a scum target they are definently dead.

[spoiler] she's messin wit my helmet [/spoiler ]

Why didn't the spoiler tag work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Rurea posted:

##vote jimson

i was right the first time

5 Premium Meal Vouchers say your scum.

##vote Rurea

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

You put a space after /spoiler

iajanus posted:

And your second spoiler tag has a space in it.

Thanks.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Guys listen. My role is the only one with a failproof way to test it. Either I try for a kill, investigate as scum and then wait a day and I investigate as town.

Or

I don't kill anyone because I lied and you lynch me anyway. It's a pretty easy decision to make as town its in our best interest to go with information we can easily test where as now were limping along throwing darts at shadows. People try to get mad at me for floundering votes but holy poo poo that's day 1. Everyone throws poo poo at the wall to see what sticks. Sometimes when it sticks that's HOW we know there is a real case their.

Or third ghost option.

Scum kills me and who ever I targeted has a high chance of being scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

thats very nice of you to have cop both reveal themselves and also waste two nights investigating you

Then dont investigate me. We can still test my claim by my kills. If I kill targets then I am on track.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

"hey i killed a person i said i would kill that proves im not scum
whoops sry though that guy was town though my b
im still town though let me just kill someone else
oh he was town too but you can still trust me"

And the moment that stops then I am scum. Why do you find it so hard for me to be town flerp?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

bevause ur scum, pal

God flerp. You couldn't be farther from the truth. Do you want me to ruin this entire night and full claim my special caveat to my role?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I become a juggernaut.
So I can't be stopped when I attempt a kill. Meaning scum has to have some kind of Doctor role or a role blocker.

Which makes me think imgay is actually scum dr and just fake claiming town alligned. Which also explains why we have a jailer. It's a good counter to scum doctor if we can just lock the doctor up.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

The reason I wanted to keep this a secret was the off chance that scum would get cocky and think I was going to be unable to kill one of them if they just have the dr or id they just roleblock me.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

See I had a plan.
My plan included a gambit to satisfy town and let me keep my real goal a secret, but town decided I was scum so yeah.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

This isn't me giving up though. We know A LOT more about scum now than we did when we started.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also, I am going to Owen Beach soon near Point Defiance and will not be on my phone so keep that in mind when I am not posting.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

It's pretty out.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

pet the dog

Don't wanna make mine jealous

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

Don't wanna make mine jealous

Mafia edit.

This is an actual concern as she gets bitey if I spend to much time with another animal with her around lol

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

pet the dog

Kk

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Infinitum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Azuth0667 posted:

Remember what you agreed to Jimson.

My word is bird

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Open nights?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

in the scum doc probably

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

Plus I already found scum nerds. Speaking of which I have to apologize to the scum for the turbo bandwagon not working. They almost got it to go, I got here just in time to claim.

Who do you think is scum?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Abandoning your game halfway through?

That's OK man, I abandon games halfway through all the time.

:v:

Kashuno is just trying to help me by finding solidarity with my dark souls game.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno check your PMs

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Just check 'em

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Update fatboi

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

:ghost: Infinitum stop being amazing :ghost:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Sorry fam I am currently away on business. I'll be at a computer tonight to reopen game

:ghost: he's lying he is a literal human slug :ghost:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Fuc u Rurea u had 1 job.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Rurea posted:

jimson claiming his exact fuckin role day 1 was so dumb

WE COULD HAVE KILLED IMGAY WITH YOUR STUPID JUGGERNAUT KILL

You're a stupid juggernaut.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3776210

Need 1 more for a 5 man if you wanna ride that lylo high anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

Yes, and I stopped it.

I TOLD YOU JIMSON, I WARNED YOU

I hate u

• Locked thread