Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I'm going to transfer my Dark Souls character and play him here, Monster Rancher and Dark Souls are basically the same thing after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I'm going to be running MonsterHearts minimafia in the middle of this one. Prepare to cry indeed.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Hello friends, I am in this game. That rabbit looks like good eating!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I'm not going to role claim!

I'm not sure if I believe anyone who has yet, so I choose to be cautious. I'm also at auditions right now, so I can't actually case anyone at the moment. But when I get home!!!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Infinitum posted:

Also if we're going to get meta a bit..

Jimson says he's a "Night Vig miller"
Doesn't capitalise the M.

Adding a miller claim on seems like a crappy late addition in case someone investigates him tonight.
"Yeah I'm only scum for 2 nights, but then I'm town when I reforge and I'll be scum again when I shoot it. I'm def town tho."

If I'm full claiming my role like that I'd capitalise my entire role.
A bit meta.. but yeah.. I don't like it.

Honestly I don't like either of them.

##vote Jimson

Better him than a claimed Doc I suppose
:ughh:

Infinitum's case relies on Jimson using proper capitalization.

##vote Infinitum

Case closed gentlemen, see you all tomorrow.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

My case was perfectly cromulent, thank you very much. I will be around for deadline and am willing to vote for BK if needed, but I too want to give him a chance to defend himself.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Mayor Glowku posted:

So I feel like I can safely say our lurker meinenheimen or whatever his name is probably not scum.

I am the INSECT GLAIVE! I used my pheromones and kinsect to swap all actions on jimson and that dude Meinberg. So someone tried to kill meinberg, and ended up killed Jimson.

Thoughts on this? MEINBURG MAYBE POST AT LEAST?! YOU ARE WELCOME

Whoever tried to kill me is a real jerk, and you're a cool dude.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Sorry for not being more active, I've been super busy but will be around more often starting this evening.

Glowku's claim seems genuine to me, as does the idea of someone going after me for being a lurker. I don't have particularly strong feelings about LUTR, but they've been a bit aggressive earlier in the game, despite a post count that's barely higher than my own. I haven't had much time to read into their day 2 posts, and by the time I can it probably will be too late.

I'll extend my apologies to everyone once again, and vow to put more time in when I can.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Okay, I'm back home, I'm going to take another look at LUTR and see if anything falls out, and then do a quick re-read to see what seems strangest to me.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I really don't like how defensive LUTR is being, and after re-reading BK in response to their vote on him, he doesn't come off that bad, all in all. BK wanting to vote out imgay made a certain amount of sense in the context of things. I'm more wary about him now, since it wouldn't surprise me if he is indeed a doc, but that can re-evaluated in future nights. Regardless, LUTR is still behaving in a way that's really pinging my gut. I'm willing to vote them off, and will be around for the deadline for real this time.

For what it's worth, I didn't receive any message last night, but I don't know if that's because nothing effected me or that nothing targeted me. I don't want to play against the mod, so I won't speculate.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Look Under The Rock posted:

Please, you've seen me defensive, this is just me annoyed.

While I know this is largely being flippant, it's also a meta self-defense, which is a pretty darn scummy tactic. With time running low, I think the LUTR vote is the best one.

##vote LUTR

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I know I said I wouldn't try to solve the game, but I do have to wonder if there'd actually be two jailers in this game. Makes me quite suspicious of AA right now.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Infinitum posted:

I'm a cop.

King Burgundy is town. Investigated N1.
:siren: I found Scum last night. :siren:

:rip:
##vote Anomalous Amalgam

I'm heading out to do some RL stuff for a few hours.
Please do not turbo, and let's analyse his posts today (Particularly his last few where he rounds on me for 0 reason)

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

I'll take a look at his posts when I have a bit more time.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Infinitum posted:

Sorry KB :(

##vote Rurea

RIP Rurea

I assume that you copped him last night?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I'm starting to feel a bit more wary about Infinitum. I can imagine him pulling off a gambit yesterday, sacrificing AA to give him more town cred. And then he says he didn't cop Rurea, so that when he flips town, he can just wave it off as his theory being wrong, rather than challenging his cop status. All game long, he's been trying to control the conversation, I do not trust him in the slightest right now.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

The case on imgay makes a lot more sense to me than the case on Rurea, which seems to be spurious and circumstantial at best. If you all decide that I need to go instead, I understand, and wish you the best of luck in finding scum afterwards.

##vote imgay

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

imgay posted:

what case is there on me

tpink posted:

imgay not responding to Infi's multiple questions about protecting him + the fact that he's somehow still alive after claiming doctor on D1 + he claims to have healed kb last night but he still died = :crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

This was a pretty sweet game, sorry for being so lurky.

• Locked thread