Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Ok. I'm gonna be a good guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Mayor Glowku posted:

Don't tell me what I know :negative:

Why aren't you in it Glowku?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

I have never played a MH game :(

Me either, I think I confused MH with something else entirely.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Lol im an idiot I thought MH was Monster Rancher.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

I'm late to the party. Confirming I'm going to hunt all these monsters.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

I'm a Jailer. I'll seek out these rogue hunters and give em' the what's what.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

A big rear end hammer.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Jimson posted:

Lmao seeeeems kinds scummy bro

*Raises eyebrows in suspicion, hefts giant rear end mallet then points it with one hand like a cool anime guy*

I stand for justice, don't get in the way of it miscreant.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

He leads the hunt for the Lagombi, I lead the hunt for truth.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

I will protect you all. I will keep the rogue hunters at bay. *flexes* *swings hammer*

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Mayor Glowku posted:

Yes please. What was his claim again?

I'm a jailer and I got a big hammer.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

:munch:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

The meta vote on Jimson is real sketchy especially when capitalization of certain aspects is a factor. Not saying I like the Jimson claim all that much because that role seems ridiculous.

This just seems like a scummy case.

##vote Infinitum

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Look Under The Rock posted:

Gulag reads town rurea reads town imgay reads imgay.

I don't like anomalous name i can't remember so far but I'll wait and see where that leads.

I don't recognize half of y'all soooo

Hi LUTR, it's the ghost with the most, that ghoulish goon, ghastly ghostly gangsta, but I'm a new man.

Anyhow, I still think d1 is garbage ridiculous claims or not. I'm not feeling the vote on Rurea, Infinitum is eh, gay prompted mass claiming and Jimson has a ridiculous sounding role and he's claiming fishy mechanics.

##vote imgay I don't believe he's a doctor and rolefishing is scummy even if voluntarily offered. Even if he's a doctor there's no guarantee he's a town aligned doctor.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

tpink posted:

Why vote for him on D1? Agree the claim is dumb AF, fake, or both, but are you that confident that it's fake that you might lynch a town Doctor on D1?

These seem like ridiculous questions to me. Why vote for anyone on any day? Because the play they've made comes across as scummy.

I claimed as well so I don't think it's necessary dumb. I do think that it's fake. I mean how can I be confident of anything on D1? You can't. It's why I hate Day 1.

He could be town doctor? He could be scum doctor? He could not be a doctor at all. There's no way of knowing, but the facts are he rolefished. Even if people(like me) gave up their role info voluntarily and that's something scum do.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

You guys are bitttcchess

##unvote

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

i don't think rolefishing is real

Sometimes I think you're the internet given life. You amuse and terrify me.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

if you take the first letter of each word in this sentence, yo uget sitytiglyaatm. another common phrase that has the same starting letters is "So, It is The Year that I Gleefully Lie. Yes, affirmative. Am The Mafia."

lol you're my favorite mafia player.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

tpink posted:

Voting for anyone on D1 is a crapshoot, which is why I am saying that if there's a chance he's a doctor, maybe that's not someone to vote for on D1. Why is that a ridiculous question.

Just in my opinion they seemed ridiculous. I unvoted for now though.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

I mean... is what he said even that scummy.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

Sorry for calling the 'Doctor' who full claimed with 0 pressure D1 a dumbass.

I will protect him.

He will be guarded in my prison.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

##vote Infinitum

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

:coffee: good morning.
:cheers: good morning.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

It seemed like a dumb vote at the time. Hindsight is 20/20. You were right, but justice was still meted out and will be meted out!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

what about it doesn't make sense? also here's a vote ##vote aa

ghost gangman actually seems LESS weird than normal this game, which probably means he's scum

You diabolical miscreants. I am on the hunt for monsters, and evil traitors. Who have forsaken the tenets of the guild, and you would enact the ritual of turbo on one of your own. POPPYCOCK, use your wits, I use my hammer for justice.

I believe I prevented a kill last night.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

I think it's all ability related and that both town and scum have multiple killing abilities

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Also since abilities are resource related we may or may not see kills tonight depending on whether or not scum forged or hunted.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

imgay posted:

AA, do you want to play a game?

Let's do it. Name your terms.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

imgay posted:

Its time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dd--dd-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

Ah, I'm phone posting :( not home atm. So justice will have to wait.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

No deadline set, but I reckon at least 33.5 hours if its a 48 hour day.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

the important thing is that we kill ghost ganglord today.

Who is ghost ganglord?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

##vote GulagDolls

I think Gulag is scum. Their play is usually weird and kind of brief so that's nothing new, but their suspicions are strange. Rurea, BK, Jimson, Meinberg and Myself with little in the way of explanation. Voted everyone on that list but Flerp, but took the time to link their post history with a wow remark and nothing else.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

those suspicious sure are strange, ebcause you said so

I'm glad you agree bby.

It just comes off to me like you don't have any fully formed opinions on anyone, not even weak ones. Either all gut feels or they're artificial.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

Metagaming is really dumb.

This isn't metagaming though if you would just read the entirety of the god damned post.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

This isn't metagaming though if you would just read the entirety of the god damned post.

Also Gulag's case on me is purely meta.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Rurea posted:

HI I'm here and around. Sorry, busy weekend.

I'm still comfortable with my LUTR vote. AA seems very suspicious to me as well, and doesn't seem to want to vote for LUTR.

And for clarity's sake: I received a PM that explicitly told me Absurd Revolver protected me. So from that I think it's ease to deduce what happened.

Again, just because I don't agree with the primary target doesn't make me scum. Without information from a flip suspicion based on not agreeing with a top lynch candidate isn't bizarre. LUTR is suspect, but I feel stronger suspicions from GulagDolls

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

It's possible LUTR may hsve obligations. It is 10:35 am for me, so maybe they're working or in class or something, even with a deadline approaching.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

iajanus posted:

I've gone through LUTR's posts and there's nothing in them that screams out to me as being scummy or anything other than just a lurker, except for his weird "well you guys are sucking the fun out the game :colbert:" post which was a bit bizarre. I'm not comfortable voting him based on just that.

I've also read through AA's posts, and although they sound pretty safe and I agreed with his casing of imgay, I'm curious - who did you end up jailing last night? I may have missed it but you commented a fair bit on D1 about it but I don't think you mentioned today who you ended up targeting or what the result was.

GulagDolls, I just got a successful result. Protects/Blocks, no communication or execution ability.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

Jailer or Roleblocker?

Jailer does both those things. It protects and blocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

iajanus posted:

Would the target be told that they were trapped like that? Or is it just if they tried to do something? Can we get confirmation from Gulagdolls?

I have no idea what they get told, just as my flavor just said successful. Since there's no communicating abilities, I can't say.

• Locked thread