Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

What is Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup?

Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup is a popular, free roguelike game focusing on tactics, balance, variety and a lasting challenge. A roguelike is generally a turn-based RPG, with an emphasis on randomly generated worlds, a high depth of play, huge menageries of monsters, and some MacGuffin you have to dig up and escape with. Most roguelikes use ASCII characters for graphics, though an increasing number utilize graphical tiles, like Crawl. Roguelikes are usually very tough to beat, and death is often permanent: once you're dead, you're dead.

Crawl has all of the elements of a classic roguelike, but avoids the major annoyances and monotonous requirements present in many roguelikes. It makes playing the game a natural experience, without "gotcha" deaths that demand an encyclopedia of knowledge. Everything you need to know to survive is present in each turn, whether it be through careful observation, making use of the resources you've collected and learned, or referring to the help by pressing "?" if you're not sure what each key does yet.

Personally, I love Dungeon Crawl because it demands attention to survive, but skips or automates a lot of the boring poo poo that slows down other similar games. New changes always have reasoning based in fun or balance. When you die, it's usually because you overestimated your strength, took a chance, and lost. You'll learn from each death; you will die early and often. Often times I will think I have a loving INVINCIBLE character that will breeze through the game, only to die to carelessness in the most embarrassing way. Although the game is heavily dependent on luck, victory is always possible even if you are getting the short stick at every turn. Veteran players can streak wins together with random characters.

Major design goals:
  • challenging and unpredictable gameplay, with an emphasis on tactical skill
  • meaningful decisions (no no-brainer, works-every-time-with-every-character play choices)
  • grinding is unnecessary
  • a simplified and elegant interface, with a helpful tutorial and mouse support for new players
Minor design goals:
  • clarity of design (playable without the need for external spoilers)
  • thematic consistency (no lightsaber-wielding orcs)
  • replayability and lasting challenge (with optional branches, multiple race/background/god choices, and optional challenges)
  • proper use of out-of-depth monsters

What's new in v0.18?

New God: Pakellas the Inventive!

Pakellas is a god that loves it when you pull out a rod or wand. You regen MP by killing enemies, so magic becomes less useful, but you can recharge wands and rods at any time, boost the power of your wand/rod attacks, and become a very dangerous evoker. He will gift you evokable items, rods and potions of magic to help you boost your items. Once you reach max piety, he will "Supercharge" one wand or rod, which grants it maximum charges and enchantment.

Other Notable Changes:
  • Abyss is less of a death sentence for low levels. Exits appear randomly upon killing enemies.
  • Orcish Mines shortened.
  • Beogh can revive fallen Orc brothers! Praise Orc Jesus!
  • New random artifact property: Fragile, which destroys items when unequipped.
  • Only Draconians and Nagas have Breath abilities.
  • Added the Amulet of Dismissal and Reflection.
  • Lots of new monsters like the Iron Giant, Dart slugs, Howler Monkeys and more.
  • Many monster and spell balances.
  • Scrolls of enchant armour & enchant weapon no longer remove curses.
  • Poison needles scale with Throwing skill. Less powerful at 0 throwing skill.
  • Removed amulets of resist mutation, stasis, warding, and corrosion. New Amulet of Harm.
  • Removed a number of redundant/unused wands and rods. New Wand of Acid and Iceblast.
  • UI and keyboard shortcut improvements.

There's tons of little changes, so read the Full 0.18 Changelog if you play often.

Why play Online?
  • Spectate live games and chat with the player and others! Check out this list of everyone playing right now, and click "Watch" to see their live game.
  • Progress and settings (rcfile) are saved.
  • Keep track of your victories, defeats, and all kinds of stats.
  • Always up-to-date, with nightly builds available to play.
  • Participate in the May 6 - 22 Tournament to show off your skill!
  • Participate in the next tournament to show off your skill!

You can play Crawl in your browser very easily. The most popular servers are:
  • CAO: US West
  • CBRO: US East
  • CJR: Montreal *new*
  • CXC: France
  • CUE: Germany
  • CPO: Australia
  • CSZO is dead. you can get your morgues/rcfiles here.

Other servers and instructions for joining via SSH/Telnet (with a client such as KiTTY) are available here: How to play Online.

Play Offline

If you prefer a lagless experience offline, you can Download Crawl for Windows, Max OSX, Linux and Android.

The chats, communities and resources:
  • ##crawl on Freenode - Official Dungeon Crawl IRC. You can chat, ask for help, and get up-to-date information from bots, veterans, and sometimes devs.
  • Crawl Wiki - A good source for general information and spoilers. Be wary of the game version displayed on each page; some will be quite outdated!
  • ##gooncrawl on Freenode - For a goonier chat.
  • LearnDB - Searchable repository of Dungeon Crawl lore. Almost always up to date & accurate, but sometimes its terseness and in-jokes do it no favors.
  • The Tavern - Official Dungeon Crawl forum.
  • /r/DCSS - le reddit.

Other Stuff:

Below is a screenshot of a typical early-game experience. I am a Kobold Assassin who got a little overzealous in fighting these three very basic enemies. The adder has poisoned me while the jackal and hobgoblin did little chunks of damage quickly. I only had one unidentified potion available, so I drank it in hopes that it would heal me or cure my poison. Unfortunately, it turned me into a tree, and now I will likely die. If I had faced these enemies one at a time in these weak early stages, or ran away from them, I would have lived to see the next floor!

Earlier threads:
Crawl 0.17: Corn enemies no longer popcorn
Crawl 0.16: Ru asks you to sacrifice your free time! This is a trivial butt
Crawl 0.15: Terrifying, Ever-Gnashing Radulae
Crawl 0.14: You feel energized by your suffering!
Crawl 0.13: FoIE GrAs: You are engorged.
Crawl 0.12: Erolcha banished me and gave me apocalypse crabs
Crawl 0.11: Eight legs and it's not an Octopode: Welcome to Spider
Crawl 0.10: Your tentacles turn into razor-sharp scythe blades
Crawl 0.9: A meow rips itself from your throat
Crawl 0.8: Mennas II Society
Crawl 0.7: The Dying Game
Crawl 0.6: Slouching towards The Abyss
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup 0.5.0: Now with less Oklob!
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup 0.4.0
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup 0.3.0

I am not always playing or checking on this game week to week. Please PM me if any important info is missing/changed.

lizardhunt fucked around with this message at 03:08 on May 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

Floodkiller posted:

Rcfile is all set up for team Crawl of Duty!

Anyone can join (priority to any previous members of the SSS in any form), no skill level required; you just have to be willing to play (and die) a bunch. Playing for banners/the biggest mutation list is also acceptable.

I was going to make Wolf Pakellas but I'll help fill up the existing teams and join Crawl of Duty. If your old members come back I'll hop on Shinino's team.

I'm jerkstore on CBRO/CAO.

lizardhunt fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Apr 28, 2016

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

FulsomFrank posted:

Put me in coach

how do you add the relevant information to your online profile?

Click (edit rc) next to DCSS 0.18 on CAO, CBRO or wherever you play. Put # TEAMCAPTAIN Shinino at the top of the file and save it. That's it!

Also make sure the captain knows your Crawl username if it's different from SA. They need to add you to their rcfile too.

e: Much more concrete instructions below.

lizardhunt fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Apr 28, 2016

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

Electric Lady posted:

I love you so much.
I'll be a good OP and provide photoshops whenever inspired.

Got mixed up with the amulet of harm, fixed.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
Perhaps this is in poor taste, but, uh, yea. :haw:

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

IronicDongz posted:

died as a strong HaAr in V5. thought to myself "well, that sucked."

10 minutes later, in the shower: "I FORGOT I HAD A FULLY CHARGED WAND OF HEAL WOUNDS :supaburn:"

I've been playing Pakellas so much that I had a dream last night of wands that I could've used.

rj54x posted:

I can join a team, if anybody needs players. I've ascended a few times but am generally awful and will likely contribute nothing other than endless Ds splats.
code:
Lean Mean Purple-Eating Machine

1: Shinino
2: FulsomFrank
3: Static
4: MagicLamp
5: Heteroy
6:

# TEAMCAPTAIN Shinino
code:
Finally Turned 18 Boys

1: FireSight
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

# TEAMCAPTAIN FireSight
and I guess Tollymain has a team, but you've gotta stick to the format of creating a list of your teammates for them to add themselves. Otherwise it gets confusing which teams have vacancies.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

Double barrel baby. :dukedog:

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
My Deep Dwarf with small horns kind of reminds me of someone...

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
I've only recently graduated from MiBe and GrFi and I'd agree that they'd be a little boring for a tutorials.

Wands with Pakellas renewed my interest in Crawl. I've been playing Kobold artificers. Lots of dumb, impatient splats, but I've had some monster characters. Having a handful of wands teaches you options a lot faster than spellcasting does, so it would work well in a tutorial.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
hey this run is going great, the game must be apologizing for all the poo poo luck lately :)

nothing can stop me with drops this good :black101:

maybe i should make a tutorial video :kiddo:

oh now i'm dead :spergin:

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

Electric Lady posted:

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm giving MfIE a shot. Trying some hybrid stuff.

Should I upgrade my armor (leather or perhaps better) right away, or stick to robes? I've been putting my stat upgrades into DEX - should it be STR? Thanks in advance, and I apologize for the constant stream of very basic questions.

Ozocubu's Armour is a great spell for any class, and Ice Elementalists just happen to have it available from the start. Maybe late game you'll be wearing dragon armour, but stick to whatever armor lets you cast spells without a problem, and use Ozocubu's armor whenever you're fighting things that can hurt you.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
Looks like a new banner was added:

quote:

Pakellas has a hypothesis for you to test. Is worshipping an unknown god at faded altar just as safe as bowing down before a deliberately chosen deity? Those who attempt to prove this hypothesis will be recognized as THE TEST SUBJECT!
I: Enter the Lair of beasts while worshipping a god (and only that god) from a faded altar.
II: Find a rune while worshipping a god (and only that god) from a faded altar.
III: Win a game while worshipping a god (and only that god) from a faded altar.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

It's great the tourny is happening right when my last essay is due

edit: uhh why does my old login not work on the webtiles servers right now?

You probably played on CSZO before, which died.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

C7ty1 posted:

hello is there a way to get rcfile stuff from CSZO? I think someone mentioned it but can't find it.

https://dobrazupa.org/

added to OP

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
:getin:

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

Wolfechu posted:

This is astounding. Needs to go in the OP.

I've been putting all my dumb shops in OP. More to come. :ocelot:

(will also add anything you guys make)

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
Looks like CAO finally got 0.18 up, so everyone who plays there should update their rcfiles. The tourny starts in about 19 hours.

your palms get sweaty upon the sight of these guys

If your name doesn't show up next to your team on the Teams page then double check the formatting of your rcfile, and make sure you're playing on 0.18, not trunk!

lizardhunt fucked around with this message at 01:45 on May 6, 2016

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
You still have a week before teams get locked, so its no big deal if you don't get it sorted today.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

Floodkiller posted:

Just an FYI, you got changed back to Wolf Pakellas, probably because it was in your rcfile for CAO on an earlier version and it carried over to 0.18 when it updated.

Also, still waiting on MOVIE MAJICK!

Ah yea that's annoying, CAO copies your rcfile from trunk to 0.18.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
There's a new official server, CJR in Montreal that will work for the tourny. If you're northeast USA like me, you might ping better there than CBRO.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
protip: listen to relaxing music, not something to get your heart pumping.

that's my excuse for splatting a XL:25 DrMo in Vaults 5. I just loved seeing things explode via immolation scrolls so much that I forgot to look at my health.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

Heithinn Grasida posted:

Is the time and date that I started a certain game listed anywhere in the morgue file? I think I got confused with the time zones and started my ogre on CJR too early for it to count for the tournament. It's a good character, so I'd rather not abandon it, but I want to contribute glorious, fat and huge ogre corpses to the team as well.

There's an "Ongoing Games" section above "Wins" in the clan pages which shows each player that currently has a game going.

Sadly I checked and it appears there isn't an Ogre playing on your team. :ohdear:

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
I've finally caught some lucky breaks, but in unfamiliar territory. I've never won with Cheibriados, and I've never really been much of a spellcaster. Always liked to just melee and evoke my way to the end.

So I have this Demonspawn who has access to a bunch of good spells. Chei near max piety. I'm thinking I should just try to get Statue Form now? I'm so used to tab storming that I feel overly cautious now, which I guess is the right way to play.

http://pastebin.com/raw/fwXYn41u

code:
jerkstore the Fighter (Demonspawn Wanderer)        Turns: 12190, Time: 00:52:07

Health: 94/94      AC: 19    Str: 25    XL:     12   Next: 28%
Magic:  16/18      EV: 20    Int: 37    God:    Cheibriados [*****.]
Gold:   110        SH:  0    Dex: 26    Spells: 7 memorised, 4 levels left

rFire  . . .      SeeInvis .      - Unarmed
rCold  . . .      Gourm    .    R - +0 mottled dragon armour {rSticky}
rNeg   + . .      Faith    .    (no shield)
rPois  +          Spirit   .    A - +1 hat
rElec  .          Dismiss  .    O - +2 cloak
rCorr  .          Reflect  .    x - +1 pair of gloves of Muvvurpha {Int+4}
SustAt +          Harm     .    G - +0 pair of boots
MR     +++..      Clarity  +    c - amulet of the Four Winds {rN+ MR+++ Clar}
Stlth  ++........               d - ring of sustain attributes
                                o - ring of wizardry {Wiz+, !d}

@: very slow, extremely resistant to hostile enchantments, unstealthy
A: horns 2, yellow scales 2, berserk 1, blurry vision 1, clever 2, poison
resistance, powered by death 2, screaming 1, spiny 2
a: Bend Time, Temporal Distortion, Slouch, Step From Time, Renounce Religion

You are on level 1 of the Lair of Beasts.
You worship Cheibriados.
Cheibriados is extremely pleased with you.
You are not hungry.

You have visited 3 branches of the dungeon, and seen 14 of its levels.
You have also visited: Bailey.

Skills:
 + Level 8.3 Fighting
   Level 1.7 Bows
 - Level 7.8 Armour
 + Level 8.2 Dodging
   Level 1.0 Shields
 + Level 7.5 Unarmed Combat
 + Level 4.5 Spellcasting
 - Level 1.0 Conjurations
 - Level 3.8 Charms
 - Level 4.8 Summonings
 - Level 4.0 Translocations
 * Level 7.9 Invocations
 - Level 4.0 Evocations

You have 4 spell levels left.
You know the following spells:

Your Spells              Type           Power        Failure   Level  Hunger
a - Summon Small Mammal   Summ           ####         1%          1    None
b - Teleport Other        Tloc           #####...     1%          3    None
c - Blink                 Tloc           N/A          1%          2    None
d - Conjure Flame         Conj/Fire      ##......     4%          3    None
e - Passage of Golubria   Tloc           N/A          4%          4    ###....
g - Apportation           Tloc           #####.....   1%          1    None
s - Shroud of Golubria    Chrm/Tloc      #####.....   1%          2    None

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
I've never had such an easy time on V:5. Statue Form, Ring of Fire, Augmentation, regen lots of health on kills, warlock mirror, Deflect Missiles, Chei's abilities... now I'm working on getting my skills high enough for Fire Storm and Tornado. Can't find Necromutation but I think I won't have too tough of a time in the Tomb.

This is a character to go for a ridiculous high score with, right?

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

Akett posted:

You have a drat good shot at extended, yeah. Look around for an akashic record and get yourself controlled blink. I wouldn't say you NEED lichform to do Tomb, just make sure you have rN+++ while in statue form before you try it. Try to clear Slime before you do Tomb because Slime is generally easier and you get a few chances at the books you need.

Just be wary about tedium if you try extended without massive kill spells, especially with Chei.

Got necromut, cleared slimes, Abyss, and working on Pandemonium now. Can't find controlled blink, and a few curemut potions would be nice, but otherwise nothing puts a dent in me.

I've never done more than a few Zig levels... maybe before I ascend I'll dip my toes in? So risky but so many points.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
All this and I'm still chumping Panlords. :boom:

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

quote:

You have visited 3 ziggurats (completing 2), and seen 74 of their levels.

This gets a really high score right? I can keep doing this for days, and would keep going if I didn't have to sleep, go outside, work and stuff. :dukedog:

http://pastebin.com/raw/VVieDr1K

i'll never have a character this good again

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

Canine Blues Arooo posted:

dpeg has an SA account? Well then, let me gush a bit! PleasingFungus, dpeg, other devs who browse the forums I don't know: Crawl is fantastic. You guys put in so many thankless hours for such a wonderful game and even though it's probably not difficult to find me complaining about stuff, that stuff is so, so minor compared to the strengths the game has. Thank you for doing the work you do -- Crawl will forever hold a special place in my heart. Cheers :cheers:

To add to this, what does Crawl need more people to work on, if anything? I'm not the best player, but I love this game and have some coding/graphics abilities and spare time.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

PleasingFungus posted:

We're always short on tiles contributors. Think of some tiles you don't particularly like, or go through the tiles directories and find some that you'd like to redraw, and then stick up your versions in a mantis issue; here's roctavian's old tile dump, for example. There's tons of low-hanging fruit, plenty of tiles that haven't been redrawn since the first tiles release, even!

For code, I've gotten different answers from every dev I polled on this. You could go looking for bugs (again, on mantis), submit a pull request for some change that you yourself want to see, create a custom race just for the heck of it... (they tend to be pretty fun to set up.) Follow your heart, imo.

There are some tiles that bother me. Off the top of my head, Gnoll tiles don't really look anything like dog-people. I'll comb them over once the tourny is done.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
i've been losing a lot and am currently drunk so here's another photoshop thing.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
I feel like my knowledge of the game is good enough to win every single character, but my love for auto-exploring and holding tab without thought kills me 99% of the time. I'm not usually impatient, it's just that I trust the dice too much. If there's a 75% chance of winning, then I consider death to be justified if I lose to those odds.

I'll get another win for Crawl of Duty before Sunday. I just need to stop trying to win under odd banner circumstances, and stop playing when I'm tired. In the mean time, here's another thing.

lizardhunt fucked around with this message at 04:04 on May 18, 2016

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

kalstrams posted:

Just entered Lair:3, and it says 'hurry up blah blah there is volcan blah blah'. I have plate armour of fire resistance, a ring of protection from fire, and can swap +1 plate for +0 fire dragon armour. Whatdo?

That means there's an optional level that will disappear after a while. If you autoexplore, you might miss it. Equip all your fire resistance, read a magic mapping scroll if you have one, and find the portal.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

kalstrams posted:

Yeah, I was just wondering if I can rush into this one like temporary levels in regular dungeon, or if I'll get my rear end handed to me there like in Snakes etcera. I have magic mapping scroll, so I'll head out there with my fire dragon armour.

The difficulty is based on how far it is. A Lair 1 fire branch will be easier than a Lair 7 fire branch, to my understanding. They have difficult enemies compared to the level they're spawned in, but manageable if you have the appropriate resistances.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

PleasingFungus posted:

beautiful

what's the bridge?

Drunk oversight.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

IronicDongz posted:

we came in 9th :toot: and I came 27th in individual players!

now back to getting greatplayer.

Glad the rest of Crawl of Duty picked up my slack. I burnt myself out early in the tournament after the one really good 15 runer.

Maybe for the next tourny I'll learn some patience and we'll crack top 5.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
Has there ever been discussion of adding completely optional ultimate bosses? Similar to the "Weapon" bosses in Final Fantasy games. There could be a branch/vault with uniques who are Tiamat's strength or more, and the game will make it very clear that they are not to be taken lightly.

Or maybe just a floor that is filled with all the uniques that weren't spawned elsewhere.

e: I guess this is sort of what Pan/Hell lords are. I'll go to bed now.

lizardhunt fucked around with this message at 05:49 on May 23, 2016

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

ThePineapple posted:

Died on my SpEn in Spider, because I didn't look up what Orb spiders were or how orbs of destruction work (I think I got hit by three of them in a short span of turns). Oh well!

Still trying to get my first 3 rune win, but I don't want to re-play any of the characters I've already gotten far with. Any suggestions on fun characters to play that are also strong? I've gotten far (as in gotten to the lair branches or further) with a MiBe, GaEE and now SpEn. What about a transmuter dude that does statue form and whatnot? What is a good race/god/strategy for that? Or, any other fun characters you guys enjoy playing?

Transmuter of Cheibriados is super strong and fun, but has a tough start. You aren't guaranteed Statue Form, so you're stuck using Ice Form and Blade Hands until you find it or Necromutation.

If you're into splatting often and early, Octopode Transmuter is the comedy option that can eventually turn stronger than anything. Demonspawn Transmuters are easier to get past the early levels, and have good Invocations for Chei.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

ThePineapple posted:

Another post to ask for advice, I'm playing a MiBe and it's the farthest I've gotten so far, really want to get a 3 rune win. I've gotten two lair-branch runes, cleared all of depths as well as elf, crypt and vault:4. I need to get my third rune now, I'm guessing that's vaults:5, and I've heard it can be quite dangerous. How best should I approach it as a MiBe?

Current game: http://crawl.berotato.org/crawl/morgue/Sent/Sent.txt

I'm also wondering, how important is MR vs. Slay+6 for a ring? I'm currently at two pips of MR, and can switch out my slay+6 ring for another pip.

+6 Slay is really really good, hard to beat that. MR++ is fine.

Vaults:5 is definitely rough, but a MiBe with an awesome executioners axe and good gear shouldn't have major problems. Be ready to stair dance, and teleport if a warden blocks them and you're in trouble (id your tele wand if possible). Use Trog's abilities but don't get exhausted while surrounded. rElec and some more rFire would be nice but I think you'll be fine.

lizardhunt fucked around with this message at 01:37 on May 30, 2016

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

ThePineapple posted:

Thinking back, 11 hours for a run seems like a long time, I guess I was just playing super careful everywhere.

Don't lose the habit. The majority of my wins were when I was new and super careful everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
I noticed Ukayaw in need of a sprite. Forgive me if this is too tacky for Crawl.

e: did I submit this correctly?

lizardhunt fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jun 3, 2016

• Locked thread