Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Standard mafia rules apply.

👑 5 player game. There are 2 kings, 2 servants and 1 jester. The servants know who their king is but the king does not know who their servant is. Jester wins if they are lynched. There is only 1 day. If a king is not lynched then jester wins if the jester is lynched jester wins. If King A is lynched King B and Servant B win and jester loses and Vice Versa. 👑

1. Absurd Revolver
  2. gannyGrabber
  3. Kashuno
  4. MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
  5. Propaganda Machine

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 14:37 on May 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I am at dennys so this is an I AM AT DENNYS AND CAN'T WORK ON DARK SOULS game.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

Where's dark souls

You are currently unable to log into the server please try again later.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

lmao so how many people are actually playing and how many people are just making comments about darksouls mafia?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Still need 3 more for this.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

If people wanna play yeah

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Propaganda Machine posted:

Hey, why not. This looks creative.

drat now I gotta start it and poo poo. Roles in a moment .

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Okay everyone. Roles are sent, game updated.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

So, lemme get this straight.

If a king is lynched, the other king and servant win, everyone else loses.
If the jester is lynched, the jester wins, everyone else loses.
If a servant is lynched, the jester wins, everyone else loses.

Is this correct?

sí Senior
Edited for cultural appropriation.

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 14:49 on May 4, 2016

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Okay. This is solvable, but a horrible version of Dethy.

If both servants claim who the kings are, the kings can confirm and then the jester can decide who wins.

So, servants, have at it.

Lmfao look at this chump trying to apply games theory to goons. Goons are a spiteful vicious beast and will poo poo down a hole if you tell them another goons at the bottom.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BTW day never ends guys until someone get's lynched so yeah.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno was a Servant Jester Wins.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

GJ GANNYGRABBER U JESTERED THE HELL OUTTA DEM BOIS

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

This was a good experimental game. Did everything I needed it to do.

Also I fuckin' told u Meds Cure Schizos

Okay. This is solvable, but a horrible version of Dethy.

If both servants claim who the kings are, the kings can confirm and then the jester can decide who wins.

So, servants, have at it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I already got a large scale game worked up :p I just wanted to test the core mechanic in a smaller game space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

gannyGrabber posted:

Chalk up another win for the gan man

• Locked thread