Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

😎

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

lil Wayne's verse on Hollywood Divorce from Idlewild is one of the best of his career

Also the first time I heard Janelle Monae on Call the Law 😍

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

JakeP posted:

when i first heard about les miserables i thought it was about miserable lesbians

i've never seen it so for all I know thats a subplot or something

You're thinking of Chicago

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Voting rar strikes me as a waste

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's worse in the sense that someone actively choosing to no lunch is an indicator of their mindset

Throwing votes on a mod confirmed scum is an easy out

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

We're all going to die but I'd rather not be drawn and quartered while on fire

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

JakeP posted:

but i mean its like we all have the same info here. Anyone knows voting rarity is pretty much voting no lynch, and everyone knows rarity is scum. Its not like its a shady way of voting no lynch without voting no lynch, unless someone is voting her to test if she is the only scum unironically, in which case I would say that player is probably being dishonest

I'm pretty sure we have people explicitly voting with that motive no?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yeah, him!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote jakep

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

##vote quidnose

dont really get why people are voting jakep except for meta reasons (?) or scumwagoning

i like quid more

he doesn't read sincere to me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yeah

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

2 if not 3 scum on quid now

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rarity!

Adbot