Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

In.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hi. Rarity is scum again. Big scumprise. :)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Infinitum posted:

Let's add to the confusion.

I'm a Miller.

of course you are.

##vote infinitum

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

dongsbot 9000 posted:

##vote rarity

maybe they're already the last scum and we'll never find out unless we lynch her

This is hilarious and I guess I'd be down to test it, but seems pretty close to a no cuddle.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

I listened to at least parts of every musical that was picked, although some were a lot more difficult to find than others.

What did you think of mine?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Voting rar strikes me as a waste

You were the one person I figured would be for it. Given it is like no cuddling day 1.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

dongsbot 9000 posted:

after spending way too much time looking up the answer myself, apparently they are wearing the ears after twilight sparkle does a bunch of dumb horse poo poo that becomes a viral video

so now they're showing school spirit and unity by all wearing horse ears

later, the magic of friendship turns them into horse people straight-up

I could have gone my whole life without knowing this.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gISEekxuEgk

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

JakeP posted:

we should lurker lynch taste

That actually led to us winning that last game, so works for me. :)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

This dude is town and it's really dumb to be voting him if you are.

You seem pretty sure of that.

##vote Quidnose

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

##vote JakeP I have a ~feeling~

I have a ~feeling~ that it is Quidnose.

Vote him!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

Why, KB? Did you even post a reason? :raise:

This question is completely fake given I literally quoted your own reason back at you.

But my initial reason for feeling it and voting you, in case it wasn't obvious like it should have been, was outlined well by Jake here:

JakeP posted:

i mean his reasoning started with you confirming a player as town and talking down players voting that player when you should have no way to be that certain of anyones alignment

Vote Quidnose for great justice!

(Note, the last two times I said this in a game, the person turned out to be scum, let's go for three!)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Votecount for Day 1

JakeP (4): Infinitum, Tremendous Taste, Quidnose, AnonymousNarcotics, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Infinitum
Quidnose (3): King Burgundy, JakeP, dongsbot 9000
Infinitum (2): King Burgundy, garthoneeye, JakeP, Tommunist, King Burgundy, JakeP, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000
Rarity (1): JakeP, dongsbot 9000, JakeP, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Rarity, dongsbot 9000, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
AnonymousNarcotics (1): JakeP, JakeP, CCKeane
SirSamVimes (0): Tommunist, Tommunist
Tremendous Taste (0): JakeP, JakeP, Quidnose, Quidnose
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (0): CCKeane, JakeP, JakeP, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, CCKeane

Not Voting (2): Infinitum, SirSamVimes

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 04th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 44 minutes.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I like my Quid vote.

I guess I'd also vote for AN or MCS right now just based on the quality of their current votes for the leader.

And lastly, would vote for Garth or SSV as pure lurker/not participating votes.

Not feeling anyone else.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yeah.

If people show up and don't want to vote for Jake/Quid.

Hard to do much, though, if it is just you, me, and CC. :)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

The part where Rarity is a revealed scum makes voting people out trickier than need be too I guess. Since obviously she has no motivation to vote anyone or do anything until end game.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CCKeane posted:

Yeah unless somebody comes storming in Jake has to be the execution for the day.

Quid and Jake are tied. And Inf said he's got an imaginary vote on Quid right now, putting him in the lead.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Votecount for Day 1

Quidnose (4): King Burgundy, JakeP, dongsbot 9000, garthoneeye
JakeP (4): Infinitum, Tremendous Taste, Quidnose, AnonymousNarcotics, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Infinitum
Infinitum (1): King Burgundy, garthoneeye, JakeP, Tommunist, King Burgundy, JakeP, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, garthoneeye
Rarity (1): JakeP, dongsbot 9000, JakeP, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Rarity, dongsbot 9000, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (0): CCKeane, JakeP, JakeP, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, CCKeane

Not Voting (2): Infinitum, SirSamVimes

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 04th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 31 minutes.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CCKeane posted:

Yes.

And The Infinitum makes 5.

And I'd make 6.

Ah, I see what you were saying.

I didn't want to vote Jake, but I would have if he wasn't here for deadline, since I find the pulling teeth to get a vote thing annoying.

Since he's here though, and Quid isn't? Not to mention, none of the voters who want Jake gone seem to be around to push for it?

Yeah, no thanks.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Most likely final state of things for later discussion. Five minutes left, so looks like a no cuddle:

Votecount for Day 1

Quidnose (5): King Burgundy, JakeP, dongsbot 9000, garthoneeye, Infinitum
Infinitum (1): King Burgundy, garthoneeye, JakeP, Tommunist, King Burgundy, JakeP, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, garthoneeye

Not Voting (1): SirSamVimes

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 04th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EDT

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CCKeane posted:

Yup. No execution. REMEMBER THIS.

Now the math says Quidnose.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tremendous Taste posted:

2 if not 3 scum on quid now

I'm pretty sure the scum team is Quid/CC/Rarity at this point.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Thanks for turboing D2. Glad I didn't have anything useful to share.

FYI, N1 Keane used his power on me. I got a message that he was town.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I guess on reread the people I most suspect based on flips are Dong and Garth.

There is almost nothing substantial to make a case with on either of them though, so just shooting in the dark. Voting Garth since he has the fewest posts of the two.

##vote Garth

I also had Tomm on that list, but thinking about it, why would he reflect onto Jake on N1 if he was scum with him? So thinking he's prolly not scum.

Thinking Taste, AN, and MCS are likely town based on the reread.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Also, CC picked a good musical.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

I guess on reread the people I most suspect based on flips are Dong and Garth.

There is almost nothing substantial to make a case with on either of them though, so just shooting in the dark. Voting Garth since he has the fewest posts of the two.

##vote Garth

I also had Tomm on that list, but thinking about it, why would he reflect onto Jake on N1 if he was scum with him? So thinking he's prolly not scum.

Thinking Taste, AN, and MCS are likely town based on the reread.

For some reason my vote isn't showing up in votefinder, fyi.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

That's hilarious.

Guess I'll vote the other one then.

##vote dongbot

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Infinitum posted:

Bit suss you're looking at people to lynch based on post count tho mate.

When I do that I at least look to see if they've contributed anything.

It was based on their votes and the flips we've had(though I obviously missed garth's).

The only thing I used post count for was to decide between the two.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Infinitum posted:

Tommunist or Burgundy.

Tommunist or Burgundy.

Decisions, decisions.

Not that I want you to vote for me, but, how do you justify Tommunist being on the same team with Jake and reflecting onto him?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ah, so doesn't matter to you if he's scum. Got it.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So you think his reflect is why you aren't seeing the killer?

I thought it was because you suspected a ninja or something.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Infinitum posted:

Preeeeeeeeeety sure you're Scum tho, because I doubt very much you'll ever 'target' a Scum.

Also, revisiting this part specifically, we have an uncountered claim that his ability creates the "visited such and such" part from the mod. Based on that, he targetted Jake on N1. Who was scum. So he already has.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Just to put it all in one place:

Tommunist posted:

Each night i target someone, everything directed at me is redirected at them, it'll say in thread that they were visited (but not by whom).

D2

Asiina posted:

JakeP was visited!

D3

Asiina posted:

Someone visited CCKeane last night!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

FYI, I'll be traveling for a week starting tomorrow afternoon. Probably won't see any posting from me except in the late evenings starting then.

And now off to bed.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I need to sleeeeep. Ok, real quick. Again, it wasn't based on post count. That was only for deciding between two people I had picked out. It started here:

Asiina posted:

Votecount for Day 1

Quidnose (6): King Burgundy, JakeP, dongsbot 9000, garthoneeye, Infinitum, Tommunist
Infinitum (0): King Burgundy, garthoneeye, JakeP, Tommunist, King Burgundy, JakeP, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, garthoneeye, Tommunist

So you have myself(town), Jake(scum), Dong, Garth(town), Inf, Tomm pushing for Quid. Now, he ended up being bad, but he wasn't scum. So all of these people were pushing against the actual scum cuddle of Jake.

So then I just looked at the flow of posts, when the votes came, etc. I think the people on Jake come off looking pretty good. The people that weren't on him are probably where the final scum is. I don't remember why I eliminated you from contention and not going to look back right now, but I think it had to do with when and how you voted Jake, even though you didn't end there. I eliminated SSV because I don't know why he wouldn't push for Quid at the final moments when he was around and it looked like it could sway to Jake still. Instead he didn't vote. I already explained why I removed Tomm. After realizing Garth is dead, that really only leaves Dong.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i voted quidnose day 1 and then quidnose day 2. i mean, jakep was scum too, but i haven't voted for a non-scum player yet.

Quid wasn't scum, he was sk. The difference is, if you were scum, you'd know your teammate was in trouble and possibly be trying to steer the vote elsewhere.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Our outted scum who can't post anything useful, Rarity, has more posts this day phase then many people I think are town.

Would really love to hear anything at all from Taste/MCS. And more than one post from AN would be great, especially since the one post she made was to complain about the turbo like I did. But she hasn't taken any advantage of this full length day thus far.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

You can still play mafia.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I don't have much to say at this point. There's not much information to go on. I think we should be looking at the people who didn't want to lynch Jake, like KB. At the time he made this post, those 3 votes would have executed Jake.

Cool. I agree. What do you think about Dongbot, who I'm voting for that reason?

Infinitum posted:

Probably because he's one of 3 posters that have less posts than Asiina (Not counting Rarity)
- AnonymousNarcotics
- MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
- Tremendous Taste

Would be happy lynching any one of these today.
AN is pinging me the most at the moment.. so fingers crossed they're the ninja.

Yeah, I'm getting frustrated. I was training all day and am in a hotel and still have more posts today. I'd rather not vote any of those people, but we are going to need to try if this is the contribution we can expect.

Part of the issue is, as I've brought up before, Rarity doesn't even need to try to feign participation, so we are already down a vote. If these lurkers don't want to post and vote, we are dead in the water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I am suspicious of dongs for the same reason but I still think you (KB) are the better vote for today.

##vote KB

Cool, you are wrong, but I appreciate you finally voting. :)

• Locked thread