Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NeruVolpi
Apr 23, 2016
Is it just me or Aya does look a hell lot like remake / Crisis Core Cloud?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeruVolpi
Apr 23, 2016

SelenicMartian posted:

Worse. In Japan T3B Aya and FF13 Lightning were voiced by the same actress. Bear that and appearance similarities in mind whenever the game strips her for reasons, like it did just now.

OMG She's ALSO voiced by Sakamoto Maaya?
Well... she kinda voices a lot o people...like Aerith...and Sherry Birkin in RE6...

Gonna have some trouble getting the
Aya = Cloud = Lightning = Sherry = Aya
Outta my head now

NeruVolpi
Apr 23, 2016

bman in 2288 posted:

But seriously. Someone, anyone, tell me what the deal is with game developers and pulling off poo poo like this? How does this fly? Ever? Who approves of this crap? I'm having the hardest of times trying to comprehend this mess.

As someone said before. Mister "I wanna bang Lightning very hard" is already one of the higher ups in SQNIX. He does not need approval. He IS the approver.

My guess is that he needed more Lightning games and the only other female protagonist in SQNIX was Aya...so Parasite Eve it is!!

NeruVolpi
Apr 23, 2016
How many HOURS would a compilation of Aya's moans and grunts have?? :stare:

Feel so sorry for her VA...

NeruVolpi
Apr 23, 2016
Radiant Historia is pretty good. But some of the game over paths are kinda ridiculous.
There is a path where you choose who is going to watch the fire at night. And the dude just runs amok and kills the rest of the party cuz reasons. And he is like the lowest dps party member.

NeruVolpi
Apr 23, 2016

Sordas Volantyr posted:

So, I guess that's it then. Still, I feel like something's mi-

Wait.

Did we never force Id to lock the thread? Holy poo poo, I think we got through an entire LP without the thread getting locked!

I actually thought he was going to lock it when someone changed his avatar/signature.

That amazing Joseph Joestar gif was way better than expected. :unsmith:

NeruVolpi
Apr 23, 2016

Paused posted:

Every protagonist ID plays as these days dies. :smith:

Should we restart that stupid discussion about Yuna being the main character, not Tidus, so Id abruptly locks the thread? :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeruVolpi
Apr 23, 2016

Alabaster White posted:

Megaman X7 confirmed for next game :v:

I remember having happy times with MMX7. Happy 30 minutes between the gamestore and my room.

Then Axl happened. :smithicide:

• Locked thread