Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Most bitchmade fuccboi on these forums. He's so riddled with the 'sperg even QCS hates him.

When I bought this rear end in a top hat a title I thought to myself "I can't be the first person to slap this dipshit with a red title" and holy poo poo I was right. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lol

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
it is surprising it took that long

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The Battlefield Goons got me three concurrent redtexts immediately after I confronted them, and it took GBS a month to get me one. Shaking my drat head...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lumpy the cuck

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Gigante posted:

Most bitchmade fuccboi on these forums. He's so riddled with the 'sperg even QCS hates him.

When I bought this rear end in a top hat a title I thought to myself "I can't be the first person to slap this dipshit with a red title" and holy poo poo I was right. lol

Lol

Soral
May 30, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Vzg92DMev1

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Oh my god

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
did gearbox sink tons of money into battleborn? because borderlands seems like it was very successful, and should have insulated them against a flop.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well I think between Duke Nukem Forever, the Duke Nukem 3D Re-release, Aliens COlonial Marines, Borderlands The Pre Sequel and Battleborn theyre not really having a good couple of years. And the fact thattheir next game is a Bulletstorm "Remaster"

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Well I think between Duke Nukem Forever, the Duke Nukem 3D Re-release, Aliens COlonial Marines, Borderlands The Pre Sequel and Battleborn theyre not really having a good couple of years. And the fact thattheir next game is a Bulletstorm "Remaster"

lol, giving the people what they want

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

VR is the next big thing and Gearbox is going to go under before they make their DukeVision dreams a reality. Such a shame....

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Nooooo! Not the studio that made borderlands the presequel! i LOVE those games!

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Nooooo! Not the studio that made borderlands the presequel! i LOVE those games!

we may never get to further delve (heh - vault hunter joke) into the rich lore and mythos of the world of pandora

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can't be the only person who was amazed there was a single borderlands sequel, let alone like 3 and some spin offs or whatever

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i hope someone else does the fps + diablo loot thing right instead of having players that are really really slow in really really big empty maps

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

i hope someone else does the fps + diablo loot thing right instead of having players that are really really slow in really really big empty maps

gently caress loot

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

gently caress loot

If I must

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

I wonder how well The Taken King lived up to its promise to fix all the really fail parts of Destiny. I bought the TTK collection but haven't put enough time into it to see for myself. The actual shooting in that game was really great, basically Halo but with less vehicles and more on-foot abilities.

I love loot.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

lol, giving the people what they want

if you havent seen footage of it the big new feature is that they put duke nukem into the game.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

if you havent seen footage of it the big new feature is that they put duke nukem into the game.

also its full price also duke nukem is a preorder bonus only not just in the game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

elf help book posted:

also its full price also duke nukem is a preorder bonus only not just in the game

If you don't immediately rush out and preorder each new Gearbox game the moment it's announced... well, you certainly don't deserve Duke Nukem, that's for sure.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

If you don't immediately rush out and preorder each new Gearbox game the moment it's announced... well, you certainly don't deserve Duke Nukem, that's for sure.

Always bet on Duke.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

gently caress loot

i love loot, it can add a lot to a game when it's done right but Gearbox's idea of fair loot is having a boss that takes an hour to kill and has a 1/100,000 chance of dropping anything worthwhile

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Gearbox is like literally my favourite company ever. How could you NOT love Tiny Tina (gigglesquee) and the gaggle of memes in Borderlands. So loving awesome.

Soral
May 30, 2009

lol at this entire thread

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

something missing from this was that flash sale also went up at the same time it was in a humble bundle for$15

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wow... that's at least one Badass hero for each and every dollar- what a steal!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Buckle up, badass.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It's less than 20 on the Xbox store... if it was any other company I'd feel bad for them lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Battleborn is: FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic Battleborn Heroes!

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

i love loot, it can add a lot to a game when it's done right but Gearbox's idea of fair loot is having a boss that takes an hour to kill and has a 1/100,000 chance of dropping anything worthwhile

i've always thought that the borderlands formula would work well if the whole game was like an hour long perma-death session instead of a 30 hour campaign. that would make juggling loot a lot less tedious.

edit: also if the player character ran 2x as fast, jumped really far, and had their specials recharge quickly

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
there are fps roguelikes but i'm not sure if there are any good ones. WASTED, maybe? heard good things about that one...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

PleasingFungus posted:

there are fps roguelikes but i'm not sure if there are any good ones. WASTED, maybe? heard good things about that one...

wasted is cool. so is uhhhh the wizard one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
ziggurat? i liked it, but couldn't get into it because i didn't like the weapons or the early stages very much.

• Locked thread