Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Philthy posted:

LootAnime

Edit: Oh look LootGAMING has a Pac-Man mug that I got back in 1981 when everyone had Pac-Man Fever.

LootAnime is the worst loving thing and this is coming from a jackass who buys the occasional amine merch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
loot crate was only the beginning. there are millions of these dumb monthly boxes now. I like watching the battlebox opening video personally:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAQYQPWJnmI

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Rutibex posted:

loot crate was only the beginning. there are millions of these dumb monthly boxes now. I like watching the battlebox opening video personally:

Putting garbage people won't buy on its own into a "mystery box" and selling it is a really good business idea.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Rutibex posted:

Is there one for dildos? If there isn't I may have just found a way out of poverty.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Parallax Scroll posted:

i just order so much stuff on amazon that i've forgotten what i ordered already 2 days later when it shows up. so not only is it a surprise but its also stuff i actually needed/wanted. like loot crate but better

Yeah drinking and going on eBay or Amazon is great because a week later something that you really wanted shows up

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

*world war three begins*

*joins a trail of refugees heading into the wilderness to escape the bombings in the cities*

*pulls out sick neon green skull printed survival knife, zombie hunter armband and Zombie(TM) energy drink*

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I bet you could start a monthly box scam called "Idiot Tax" and if the price and incentives were right nerds would buy it

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Never heard of this lootcrate thing. Looked it up and it seems to be the poo poo they sell next to the counter at game shops. Do you really need a subscription for mario figurines and crazy fake moustaches?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Goons don't know about gambling ITT.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Rutibex posted:

this guy can't fuckin read

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

these seem like happy meals for manchildren

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Goons don't know about gambling ITT.

I don't think you know what gambling means.

They don't hide a diamond in one out of every ten thousand boxes. You're not going to win anything. They just give you a box of garbage. Always. They take your money and give you a box of cheap garbage. You just don't know what kind of cheap garbage it is before you open it.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I had to look this poo poo up and wow, I'd kill myself before wasting money on that gay poo poo. Congrats on being a fag.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I had to look this poo poo up and wow, I'd kill myself before wasting money on that gay poo poo. Congrats on being a fag.

op said it was a gift so he's not a fag, just his family/friends think he is

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
How is there a firefly lootcrate subscription?
Please send me collectibles for a 14 year old TV show that had 15 episodes EVERY MONTH.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Heath posted:

The USPS doesn't receive tax dollars, are they technically government employees?

USPS are legit Federal employees with all benefits herein. Which means if you ever felt like punching your mail man out, enjoy that fine and possible 20 year sentence.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

lol no. they arent fed employees thats Federal Express dumbasss

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
your jokes are really bad plz stop poasting

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

not a joke

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

any monthly "send me a box of poo poo that you couldn't sell on its own" subscription is going to blow, unless it's from a farm co-op

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Lootcrate is perfect if you need to buy someone a gift but you also want them to know you think they are worthless.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

jarofpiss posted:

these seem like happy meals for manchildren

happy meal contains something edible and might shut your kid up for a short while so it is better

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Ahundredbux posted:

happy meal contains something edible and might shut your kid up for a short while so it is better

I checked to see if there are happy meal unboxing videos and ofc this garbage exists and has milions of views
there's a random pedo commenting about the 8 year old girl in the video

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I don't think you know what gambling means.

They don't hide a diamond in one out of every ten thousand boxes. You're not going to win anything. They just give you a box of garbage. Always. They take your money and give you a box of cheap garbage. You just don't know what kind of cheap garbage it is before you open it.

I think thats his point, at least if you gamble you might get something worth something to someone

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

when world of warcraft first came out you could put an item inside a gift package and mail it so I would send COD "chance to win" packages with junk in them to random people for like 10 gold and sometimes people would buy them

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

this is the worst loving thread i've ever seen

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

the postman delivered a package to my apartment. then a month later he did it again! better make a thread about it because i am the dumbest sack of poo poo in human history

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

gently caress you op. you are scum. you are worthless. your parents regret having you and everyone wishes you were dead

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

eat poo poo, op. literally take a poo poo and then eat it. maybe then you'll begin to understand what it's like to tolerate a miserable oval office like yourself for five loving seconds

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

op i want you to download grindr and make an appointment to suck a stranger's dick in a filthy truckstop bathroom. it will be the first time you have ever brought pleasure to another human being and you deserve the indignity of swallowing cum

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
This is why, if I become president, I will re-open guantanamo bay

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

gently caress you op. you are scum. you are worthless. your parents regret having you and everyone wishes you were dead

harsh but fair

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

mods please change thread title to 'everyone hates the op'

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

My girlfriend bought me a loot crate subscription for Christmas and it was really hard to hide how pissed I was. what should I buy her for her birthday coming up as subtle retaliation?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

tubal ligation

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Sperghetti posted:

My girlfriend bought me a loot crate subscription for Christmas and it was really hard to hide how pissed I was. what should I buy her for her birthday coming up as subtle retaliation?

introduce her to the op. i can't think of a worse punishment

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I was going to say a subscription box marketed at women, but they look at least marginally useful because they seem to typically contain consumables instead of nerd chotskies.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Sperghetti posted:

Put make a stack of two hundred one dollar bills and set it on fire. Send the video to her.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

basement jihadist posted:

lol no. they arent fed employees thats Federal Express dumbasss

FedEx employees don't even work for fedex so don't punch them please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

eSports Chaebol posted:

FedEx employees don't even work for fedex so don't punch them please