Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Lootcrate is perfect if you need to buy someone a gift but you also want them to know you think they are worthless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I was going to say a subscription box marketed at women, but they look at least marginally useful because they seem to typically contain consumables instead of nerd chotskies.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

The once a month razor services are dumb. Just buy a years worth from dorco at a time. At least one of the razor services use rebranded dorco blades anyway.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

Nothing labeled as a collectible is actually collectible. You gotta collect the poo poo that people don't expect of you want to make money in 80 years.

that's why I've been collecting semen

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I like the wings of freedom cup, but I could just buy a wings of freedom cup (I won't actually because lol anime).

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

oh, a plastic scouter- I can use this next time I'm playing dragon ball with phil from accounting

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Wine/Cheese/Etc of the month clubs have been around for decades. It took all this time to make the leap to garbage of the month club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Hylian crest sweatbands for when you ex- exerc-, I can't even type it.

• Locked thread