Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Did that guy who killed the girl at the beginning get killed? I missed it on my first showing, but on my second showing at a friend's place I noticed the line about patrick stewart telling macon blair to stay away from the "friend of the family dope" because there was a bad batch making the rounds. They sent that guy to hole up and gave him some dope to keep him occupied right? It seems like the implication is that they poisoned him and it would fit well with stewart's motivation of tying up all the loose ends, but I could have sworn there was a shot of him alive at the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I'll just say he died and not really worry about it.

• Locked thread