Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

I wound up seeing this on a whim when I was bored one night. I knew only the very very basics (nazis, punks, Patrick Stewart). Growing up in the NYHC scene, I was never really all that familiar with the punk side of things, but there's enough crossover that this felt pretty authentic, and I was pleasantly surprised with the turn of events. poo poo got real very quickly, and the danger factor sky-rocketed almost immediately.

Really fun, high-tension flick. I'll have to seek out the director's other stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread