Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

empireofcrime posted:

Is... is this the new top secret Sanders HQ? *internally shaking trapped in a hallucinogenic haze of Sanders memes*

We don't need a Bernie Sanders thread. The Bernie Sanders thread was in your heart all along. :bern101::love::unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

PleasureKevin posted:

Bernie will concede the presidency in 2028 after brokering a peaceful resolution to world war 3

World War 3 will be started after Presidente Donald Trump of Mexico invades the U.S for not building a wall to keep his citizens from fleeing. He bought that country fair and square and hey=, where is everyone going!? <:mad:>

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

loquacius posted:

*climbs onto roof holding half-drunk bottle of memes in paper bag and screams into the night* I LOVE MALT LIQUOR

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Seriously though how are you going to get young people involved when the only attempts to engage them are some token bullshit like throwing sunglasses on a skateboarding bear who's shouting "Hey kids, vote is way cool!" as he does a gnarly kickflip off of a basketball rim. I can see why people disengage when all they get thrown at them is occasional blatant pandering. I wouldn't deny that to some extent the younger crowd has to educate themselves, but A: just telling them they need to do that and leaving it at that is about as helpful as a parachute full of dicks and B: people of a certain age aren't strictly any better educated on issues even if they're more likely to vote. Age is often used as a badge of superiority, when sometimes being older just means you've been a real piece of poo poo a lot longer, and in terms of candidates at least, it's only become easier to suss out which ones aren't doing any favors for anyone but themselves.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

:bagl:

I'm just posting this because I'm astounded that someone bought it and figured we out to get a little use out of our less utilized smilies.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Classic Comrade posted:

what wacky hijinks do u think bernie will get up to at the convention

or

what wacky hijinks do u think bernie SHOULD get up to at the convention

honestly this could be a thread in and of itself

Bernie and all of his delegates should take a page from the Ministry of Silly Walks and also increase funding for silly walks.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

zen death robot posted:

Bernie Sanders and Ted Cruz have something in common

Neither will be the Republican nominee.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

Hillary should have dropped out after Ohio/Texas in 2008, Bernie should have dropped out after 3/15 this year :angel:

Nah.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Thoguh posted:

Swap the actual attendees with the media people and you'd have a Hillary rally.

:fry:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I thought it was this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c0lWm8jOsQ&t=28s

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

empireofcrime posted:

My reaction at this point:
he wins a state: maniacal slaughter
he loses a state: maniacal slaughter

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

NumberLast posted:

Who would I have voted for in the primary? Would I have even voted? I like to think I would have.

Lincoln Chafee. Feel the Chafe.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Krampus Grewcock posted:

I just want the rich beheaded and their entrails carried off by packs of dogs.

:getout: of here you loving moderate.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I'm going to miss Bernie threeading when thr primary is over. Let's promise to have sleepovers where we brush each others hair and do makeovers and tell ghost stories and make smores in the toaster oven.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

In one of the Skyrim threads there was a goon who mentioned that they were walking around Whiterun and heard a voice behind them shout "I've been training my whole life for this!"

They turned around and there was a bandit with a greatsword chasing a chicken.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I am going to laugh heartily if Hilldawg loses Indiana. How you can't lock up a state when your opponent is basically eliminated?

Also :laffo: @ Cruz.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

In less serious news, Indiana's Fayette county looks like a miniature Utah and I just think it's darling. :allears:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bernie: Whoops, I accidentally a :bernget: in your Indiana.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Hey can Mass join the Bernie Repiblic too? Swear to god, if we just saw off Boston and everything inside of I-95 and push it into the bay the rest of the state'll be cool.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Classic Comrade posted:

ok guys u gotta admit that was a good snype

You deserve a hen.

:bernget:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

NumberLast posted:

Only if you bring Elizabeth Warren.

Done and done. And I mean done.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Tell you what, we'll have Fenway separated and airlifted to Foxboro.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Nostrum posted:

Uhhh...I'd hardly call Worcester/Springfield "cool". This coming from a tru '609 homie for lyfe.

Also there's places like "Oakham (pronounced Oak-um)" and "Marlborough". Yeah....

Yeah, but I want to believe that certain areas can be rehabilitated. Springfield at least isn't too far from where I grew up around Hartford. :(

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

NumberLast posted:

I really didn't like Boston but I'm told I did it wrong.

Stayed at a hotel on the Turnpike and all I did was marvel at how low the body count is on that road.

Oh, was it below 100 that day?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Nostrum posted:

Tbqh in the 5ish years I lived there Worcester got a LOT better. I could see it going places.

I had heard that Worcester was getting a little better because businesses were looking at the costs of setting up shop in Boston, saying "gently caress that, anywhere cheaper in this state?" There was an NPR story on it to roughly that effect a couple of years ago.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Classic Comrade posted:

lol ya MA drivers are p bad

RI drivers are too but i think we are a different kind of bad.

MA drivers seem to like swerving in and out of lanes without warning. otoh, RI drivers don't know what "yield" means.

(also i liked boston alright but i really only explored the area around south station because i was traveling on foot. their wifi access sucks tho they need 2 work on that... imv...)

My experience with Rhode Island and Mass drivers is that the former have no clue how to drive and the latter do but don't give a gently caress about anyone or anything else on the road.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

belt posted:

Seems like Bernie is still cool and good. Glad I checked in guys.

:bern101:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

TinFoilJoy posted:

Garbage-rear end city, Indianapolis.

All the tiny people who live in Andrew Luck's neckbeard emerged to vote at the last minute.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Tenzarin posted:

It's tuesday and Im back, ready to see bernie lose today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Error 404 posted:

Bernie Sanders
Bernie Sanders
Bernie Sanders

*slow, ominous "b'gawk" from somewhere behind you*

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

TinFoilJoy posted:

x3. :bernget:

I'd drop in a couple of bucks but for some reason Actblue has refused to take my money for several weeks now. Every time I try it shows the amount I donated but the receipt totals to $0.00. :confused:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

TinFoilJoy posted:

Those bastards. :argh:

#FreeQuietFeet

Just did a $1 test donation via credit card and it went through. Apparently it just decided to stop accepting money from my Paypal account. :shrug:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

are those rats mid coitus??

Did somebody post a picture of trump and the Republican Party?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bernie is Sir Arthur and the Democratic primary is Ghosts and Goblins. It's pointlessly difficult because the people who designed the thing don't actually want you to get to the end and there's a bunch of big gently caress yous at every level. And even if you do finish it it turns out you have to go through the whole thing all over again to get the real ending.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Berniethought: WHAT WE CALL BALOOGAN IS REALLY JUST CONFUSED BOLOGNA!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

hemophilia posted:

lol if you like the green party just lol

In all fairness they're the only ones who have ever bothered discussing income equality beyond just lip service.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THORIUM posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v490Z5lo7Xk

lmfao I found this in the recommended videos to the video I just posted about THORIUM, YOU IDIOTS, THORIUM IS THE loving FUTURE OF THE PLANET AND THE ONLY HOPE WE HAVE MOVING FORWARD HOLY poo poo PLEASE AT LEAST VIEW THE INTRO I POSTED OMFG PLEASE SAVE THE PLANET ASAP

I love the background music.

Also, "the cleanup lasted four years, from 1979 to 1993." :downs:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

InterFaced posted:

Eating the democratic party from the inside is more fun anyway because of all the tears.

Yeah, I used to think that it'd be better to just not join the party or join a different one, but I think at this point the most effective thing would be to crash their party, eat all the chips and pee in the potted plants. Then fall asleep real drunk on Cindy's Mom's bed and wake up and you puked all over it and Jesus just throw the loving comforter in the garbage.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Mr. Horrible posted:

I'm also a lapsed ethical vegan. Who just ate a burger last night. :negative: I'm sorry Mrs. Cow!

Don't kid yourself. If a cow could it would eat you and everybody you know.

Actually seriously though pigs probably would. I was completely off of beef for more than a decade and still very rarely eat it, but I will never get off of the Eat All Pigs train. Pigs are scary fuckers who don't give much of a poo poo what or who they're eating and turn into bristly, tusked monsters if they end up in the wild, so toot toot you barely domesticated bacon-filled bastards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

loquacius posted:

This is true but it's mostly because politicians are just almost always working on bad things in general

I seem to recall George Carlin having a line about the word bipartisan means only that some larger than usual deception is going on.

• Locked thread