Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Do I get the yoda av if i post in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Rappaport posted:

Why does everyone have a Yoda rape avatar now? :confused:

e: welp

I've been wondering who the fairy is.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Either someone dropped $100 on avs or Marx got drunk and went mad with power again.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

DOOP posted:

Do I get the yoda av if i post in this thread

yeeeeeeeeeeeees

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Welp

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

We must study the exceptions to the rule and learn from them

We can create a vaccine against the Yodatar, so that only Green Party voters will get the Yodatar

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Thread fuckery is a wonder of technology.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Epic High Five posted:

Did somebody spend like a hundred bux on Yoda avatars last night or is this mod fuckery

Not just last night, apparently. :v:

Highme: it's not thread fuckery, RIP your Cascadiatar

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

I just got done reading this and it's a good recommendation. The kindle version is only $2.99

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Posting for yodatar. Also, I'll miss Obama. :(

Edit: Where's my Yoda?

Edit 2: :yeah:

PhilippAchtel fucked around with this message at 16:59 on May 1, 2016

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
lol thats one horny muppet
e: COMBO BREAKER!

byob historian fucked around with this message at 18:45 on May 1, 2016

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

It takes balls as a comedian to go up there and know you're going to bomb in the room but play your jokes to the people watching it from home

Mad respect Larry.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
What political message or symbolism does yoda rape represent?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

WampaLord posted:

It takes balls as a comedian to go up there and know you're going to bomb in the room but play your jokes to the people watching it from home

Mad respect Larry.

he got a pic with don lemon after the thing (captioned with something saying theyre buds) but wolf blitzer was simply shocked to be the butt of jokes

wilmores jokes were good but they were the icing, seeing how pissed the crowd got was the cake

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Freakazoid_ posted:

Yoda is "those fuckers".
Luke is "our poo poo".

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Freakazoid_ posted:

I just paid my rent and have most of my other bills coming due within the week so I'd say it's just a straight up reflection on reality and I'm luke

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

DemeaninDemon posted:

Cruz is riding the crazy train all the way to Cleveland.

Sanders will probably go to the convention as well, both to keep promoting the left wing of the party and to keep the news cycle from being 100% The Don and Teddy show.

Malmesbury Monster
Nov 5, 2011

Freakazoid_ posted:

The relationship between millennials and boomers. Alternatively how we all feel after a three page argument about the youth vote.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Times obituary for Dan Berrigan, a stalwart of the Jesuit left.

RIP.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Freakazoid_ posted:

It's an election year.

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land
Cool does this mean I can get rid of my dumb avatar just by being a USPol shitposter?

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
Sometimes humor, like satire, is more about afflicting the comfortable than earning that gut laugh. Could be I'm just a tiny bit antsy at how proud of being co-opted most establishment media is, especially during such events, to not find their shock amusing.

And this avatar shenanigans is awesome. Here's hoping other threads pick it up!

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
I thought the whcd bits were both a little groan inducing, but thats ok. If anyome needs a rash of poo poo, its the American Media.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Whoa, gettin hosed by Yoda in this thread. Similar to the US, only we are getting hosed by old white people and not old green people.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Dexo posted:

Larry Wilmore is an incredibly funny guy with a critical flaw he is not the best orator.

He is great at coming up with and writing funny material he's just not always able to execute the talking part of it.

Yeah, I could see the Zodiac Killer set working if it were delivered differently.

Obama, of course, was on fire.

e: wow, a Yoda, and I hadn't even posted in the last thread too recently.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I've been following these threads for five years now. Where is my badge of honor?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I've been following these threads for five years now. Where is my badge of honor?

Nah, Your Avatar stays. You don't get out of your trash posts in the Korra thread that easily.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
I'm catching up on the dinner and :vince:

Four more years of Trollbama please. Obama for VP!

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Heh

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
All this Yoda rape is triggering me pretty hard.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Defenestration posted:

Al Sharpton, I think, was here tonight. You know, I’m surprised Al is a Hillary supporter. You don’t put a relaxer in your hair for 40 years and not feel the burn. That just doesn’t happen. It’s impossible.
By the way, if you’re sitting next to Al Sharpton, feel free to feel the perm. It’s okay, we’ve cleared it, it’s alright.

I really love every part of this joke.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
My favorite joke Obama made was that one about CPT. Or about barring the doors and getting Merrick Garland confirmed there and then.

Karatela
Sep 11, 2001

Clickzorz!!!

Grimey Drawer

MC Nietzche posted:

All this Yoda rape is triggering me pretty hard.

I can't even tell who has good opinions now with the avatars like this, this must be the confusion and fear Fox News viewers feel.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

smg77 posted:

I just got done reading this and it's a good recommendation. The kindle version is only $2.99

That's 1.5 days of income for some. :(

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Luke needs his face replaced with poorly Photoshopped pictures of JEB!, Ben Carson, Ted Cruz, etc. with Yoda's face replaced by the mischievous Donald smilie. Then it will really be a true-to-life USPol avatar.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Moinkmaster posted:

I can't even tell who has good opinions now with the avatars like this, this must be the confusion and fear Fox News viewers feel.

lol at the idea that anyone besides Joementum ever had good opinions in any of these threads.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

MC Nietzche posted:

lol at the idea that anyone besides Joementum ever had good opinions in any of these threads.

I dunno. The guy was pushing a turnip festival pretty hard the other day.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

ComradeCosmobot posted:

You know that's a pretty great point. He lives in Vermont also and that seems like a weird choice for any American to make.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

ComradeCosmobot posted:

You have a problem with turnips? They are a staple of the proletariat, and frankly I'm disappointed in you, comrade

Also these many Yoda avs are great, i'd gladly take one off your hands

aBagorn fucked around with this message at 18:39 on May 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

whcd owned

i want an av

• Locked thread