Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Combed Thunderclap posted:

It's the half-year anniversary of that one time we made a goof and bombed a hospital with doctors and civilians inside haha what a crazy mistake. Looks like someone might get disciplined, though, so I guess it's all taken care of.

We definitely aren't going to let an independent inquiry take place or have a court hearing on the matter, though because this case is so thoroughly solved that there's no need to reopen it again, let alone let anyone else participate in the investigation.

Man. Bummer no white people died, else we would have had a potential Benjamin Ghazi on our hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

CelestialScribe posted:

Prepare for an Arzy post.

So the line right now is that Trump simply doesn't have the demographics to win. But what happens if:

- White turnout is up. (GOP registration was it's highest in 2016 for the Florida primary).
- Bernie supporters and Clinton haters stay home. Dems become complacent.

Why is that not a likely scenario?

Because primary turnout isn't representative of general turnout.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

The fops/retail industry is one of the most horrific loving dehumanizing wastelands in the job market. It's infuriating hearing the monied elite talk about how the services are going to make up for the rampant job loss in the US while they rack up record profit after record profit. I would rather shoot myself in the loving head than ever work retail again. The last place I worked at, most people (many of which had masters degrees if not at least a bachelors) developed really bad drug and alcohol problems just trying to cope with the stress of serving rich customers their overpriced garbage.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

"What's wrong with CO2? What's CrookedHillary got against a simple gas that FILLS her lungs all the time? What's she hiding? Sad."

• Locked thread