Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

poo poo pic but I, Flipswitch, oath to paint 2x UCM Falcons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I knocked the Falcons off my desk and chipped my base coats and shading, loving them up. :(

Stripping to start again now.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

My Falcons melted in dettol because I'm dumb. I'm probably gonna oath some Rapiers to replace them tomorrow. :)

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

After melting my Falcons, I, Flipswitch, Oath to paint one UCM Condor for Dropzone Commander.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Yeah buddy, replacement.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Oath Complete!

Took a few snaps in my kitchen on my phone as I still can't find my camera charger. But here it is!

The glaze is still drying on the cockpit as I'm off out in a bit and not around until after the month ends, so will matt varnish the thing in early hours.

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 20:41 on May 30, 2016

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Oops, added my name to my Oath Pics if needed.

I'll get around to some decent photos of the stuff I've painted over the past few days (but didn't oath) at some point.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I, Flipswitch, Oath 6x Legionnaires & 3x Rapiers for Dropzone Comander.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Oath Complete!

Still using my bastarding mobile phone, but pics are pics, here ya go

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I'm in debate mode on whether I oath one more model to paint over this week, or wait and do more next week. hmm

Keep up the painting too thread!

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I, Flipswitch, Oath to paint 2x Scimitar Tank Destroyers & 1x Condor for Dropzone Commander for the month of July:

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Oath complete!

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I, Flipswitch, Oath to paint 1x Saint-Petersburg-Class Heavy Cruiser & 2x Jakarta-Class Frigates for Dropfleet Commander by Hawk Wargames.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

If I was going to be a oval office about it I'd post all 5 of my Cruisers and 16 frigates in the background. :v:

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I don't know why I was held even remotely in decent regards to begin with mate! ;)

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Because I'm a moron who hasn't even started his current oath so this can't possibly go wrong, I, Flipswitch, add an addition to my oath with two Lima-Class Frigates for Dropfleet Commander by Hawk Wargames.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Bah I'm gonna fail my oath this month. I can probably get two ships done by the end of the week but life is getting into my painting time and I'm not enjoying forcing myself to paint stuff.. :(

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

One ship down, one more and I might get 2/5 done!

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I, Flipswitch, Oath one Saint-Petersburg Class Heavy Cruiser from Dropfleet Commander

Finally got over my bloody flu. So time to finish up this bad boy, I only got the Lima-classes finished from last month.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Quick and dirty pic, but Oath complete!

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I drybrushed up to my mid-tone then took over after that for some of the greys and light greys. That's a really poor photo too. I'll take a proper one and post it in the DZ/DF thread once I fix my actual camera. But thanks buddy. :)

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Pierzak posted:

I, Pierzak, being clearly hosed up in the head, apparently a glutton for punishment and unable to learn from last month's failure, oath for November the following Haqqislamic army:

Haqqislam
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

2x GHAZI MUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle
5x GHULAM Rifle
GHULAM Sniper Rifle
GHULAM Panzerfaust
GHULAM Doctor
2x HAFZA Rifle
HAFZA Spitfire
KHAWARIJ Rifle
NAJJARUN Engineer
ODALISQUE Boarding Shotgun
ODALISQUE Spitfire
ZHAYEDAN Breaker Rifle
DRUZE Hacker Combi Rifle
HASSASSIN RAGIK Rifle
HASSASSIN RAGIK Spitfire
AL FASID HMG + Light Grenade Launcher
AZRA'IL Feuerbach
RAFIQ REMOTE Rifle
SHIHAB REMOTE HMG
AL HAWWA' Hacker Boarding Shotgun
HASSASSIN FIDAY CCW
TUAREG Sniper Rifle
TUAREG Doctor Rifle
KUM Chain Rifle
YUAN YUAN Chain Rifle
YUAN YUAN Boarding Shotgun
CIVILIAN

(33 minis total, all from Infinity/Corvus Belli, 28mm scale)

Looking forward to you finishing all this mate. Good luck!

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Pierzak posted:

Well gently caress you too buddy, I'm gonna do them all just to spite you :jihad:
I was being nice!

Gonna post up my oath tomorrow. Probs only one ship as I'm away for 3 weeks later this month.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Will post up my oath before I go to sleep:

I, Flipswitch, Oath to paint 1x San Francisco-Class Troopship for Dropfleet Commander, by Hawk Wargames.

On the plus side. I have managed to get another 6 ships painted that aren't part of my oath by painting in between oaths. :) So come another month or two I'll have a nice fleet group shot coming.

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Nov 11, 2016

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

E: Changed my mind if that's cool!

I, Flipswitch, Oath to also paint 2x New Orleans-Class Strike Carriers for this month by Hawk Wargames for Dropfleet Commander.

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Nov 19, 2016

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I ran out of time and I'm stuck in Yorkshire for two weeks. Thanks buddy.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I've been here three hours and I hate it. This barracks is awful.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Pierzak posted:

Time to get started! :haw:

Good lad.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Back from my work trip. Woo. Time to start oathing some more stuff. Got myself a light box and a shiny camera to start playing with so I'll start submitting some nice pics too. :)

For the Grab bag prize. Do I email kush? He's fairly MIA or should I msg you Zark?

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I, Flipswitch, Oath to paint 1x Seattle-Class Fleet Carrier for Dropfleet Commander.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Oath addition please boss!!

E; bugger the oath addition I'm way too tired to even try this week!

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Dec 26, 2016

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Oath Complete!

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Ashcans posted:

This looks rad but you aren't going to lure me into another game I never get to play! You won't!
Join Usssss

Red Shoe those are amazing

wdarkk posted:

Oath Complete

I feel a bit bad about how much better LazyAngel's are.
Don't put yourself down these are really nice mate!

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I Flipswitch, oath to paint 2x New Orleans-Class Strike Carriers by Hawk Wargames!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Gonna declare oath failed as I got some free plastic sprues and sold my metal strike carriers. I'm gonna replace my metal strike carriers with plastic ones.

• Locked thread