Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"
I, Foolster41 oath to paint these Reaper Bones Male Centaur and Female Centaur.

It's a rescue (Because i'm dumb and oathed right before I had to go to bed on the last night)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Are people here using phone cameras,. or reguilar cameras? Everyone's photos here look great. I just can't seem to get a non-blurry photo any more. I must have taken close to 50 pictures with differetnt light configurations and angles and settings (such as turning auto-focus off). Even using my (old) digital camera didn't work.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Thanks for the camera advice! I didn't think flash would help, but darn it it did, it's focusing fine now (My phone is, as I think I mentioned cheap and crap and I don't see the flower/close mode on my phone).

Oath complete!

Aero stomped his front right foot on the ground and kicked it back and forth, stirring up clumps of dirt. "There's no use. As much as we want to deny it, there's a war coming.
I was a fool, thinking we could stay out of it. We'll be drawn in, one way or another."

Drea nodded sadly. She leaned on her spear, the point raised above her head. "There is a madness since the king died that has spread, to every corner of what we called 'the kingdom'. We'll have to see if that mandess has spread to our old friends at the fort of the marsh." She looked to Aero, lifting her spear from the ground, and holding it at her side, Let's us two run swiftly and see."

"It's a Rescue" (As mentioned in my begining oath) and backstory achievements.

Yeah, the eyes don't look great. I ruined my insane detail brush and was too impatient to wait to get a new one, so I used a toothpick. Not that I was great white proper tools. The only thing I'll do now is extend the base maybe to make it circular/square rather than a rectangle to better work for a skirmish level game I'm designing.

E: Yikes. I glanced at the picture before uploading and just now noticed all the white spots. Reaper minis are great for their price, but have trouble keeping the paint on. Also, I forgot to put my name on the images.

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 21:23 on May 4, 2016

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Another image, this time actually with my name. I'll edit it into the other post too. I did some touch up, but with these weird texture I'm going to be doing this forerver I think, so I think it's best to just let it go. You can't see it from this angle, but I painted the under-arm of the female one I missed.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I, Foolster41 oath to paint this Reaper Minotaur

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Zark the Damned posted:

Oath addition noted, don't forget to include your original models in your Oath Completion post.

So when I complete a addition, I also include all the others I did for that set of models that month?

E:
(Previous)

Oath addition complete!

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 22:52 on May 14, 2016

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Oh, OK. I'll hold off then. posting any more completes then until the end of the month. :P
I'm trying to get my next oath to work, but imgur's not working.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Finally, Imgur!

Oath Addition: I, Foolster41 oath to paint these adorable reaper mouselings (a ranger with bee familiar, and a druid).

(I'm almost done by the time this actually uploaded. :P )

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 00:27 on May 15, 2016

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I, Foolster41 oath for August this lizardman and these three Kulathi warriors.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I, Foolster41 oath to paint Blandoff (OC don't steal) and these goblins of Bloria (From Reaper minitures) for the lord of the rings miniatures game and not totally forget to upload the finished picture.

Sorry for the crappy pictre. I wanted to get a picture in, but I can retake it tomarrow when I have natural light. All I have for light by my desk otherwise is a little LED lamp. It's a wizard figure and 6 goblins, 2 of each of spear+shiled, club+shield and archer.

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Oct 2, 2016

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Oath complete!

Now I just need about 200-400 points per side for a standard scenario. :|

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Oct 4, 2016

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I, Foolster41 Oath these reaper figures: Private Eye, Esken, modern Rogue, El Diablo, Bird sword-man, Candy the Anime Sniper and modern weapons pack 3. All for a game I'm designing.

A less blurry shot without the timestamp:

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Dec 6, 2016

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Oath Complete! (Not bothering with timestamp since it wasn't within 24 hours)

I actually glued the wrestle-man's hands on backwards (mixed right and left), then they fell off and I realized my mistake. :P

The gunshoe is based on Perro from Metropolis, and the sniper is based on Yoko from Gurren Lagen (going along with my Winry Rockbell inspired support).

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I, Foolster41 Oath to paint these monks (by Nalzur's minitures) for April

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I, Foolster41 Additionally oath for April these adorable mouslings (Bard, Monk and Wizard) from Reaper (for a game I'm designing)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Oath complete!

E2: If it's okay. I'd like to rescend that last addition (I had in this post). I thought I was going to be able to get all 3 of these done, but it looks like one of my PCs wants to plan more on the color choices.

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 01:46 on May 1, 2017

• Locked thread