Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, oath one Archangel. This is a model from the Legion of Everblight faction, of Privateer Press' Hordes.

This will be for the jurnal (rationale: giant fuckin' dragon) and the big monster contest (rationale: giant fuckin'' dragon).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Oath complete!

Claiming DARGON as well as Monster Mayhem!

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

malal posted:

Oh, so doing both challenges doesn't matter? You only get points for doing a model that's 50% flesh OR a model relaxing?

Right, you get two options for doing the monthly challenge and can technically only qualify for one option. Even if you have a seductive barbarian spread out on a hide-covered chaise lounge.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, oath these 10 Grotesque Banshees. They are from the Legion of Everblight faction, Privateer Press' Hordes line.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Oath complete!

Claiming challenge for all the skin these suckers are showing, as well as Squad Goals.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

For the challenge, can we paint the water or does it need to be one of those water effects? Also, would a crack at swampwater be acceptable, or does it need to be brighter, happier water?

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, do oath this The Swamp Hag box set from Wyrd's Malifaux line. Left to right is Zoraida, Voodoo Doll, Bad Juju, and three Silurid.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Claiming Oath Complete as well as Box Art!

(There's a few extra models I did this month in the group shot).

Close up of the algae-filled water and blue water I did.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, oath three Malifaux models from Wyrd Games. Left to right is Iggy (Neverborn), Master Queeg (Guild), and Brutal Emissary (Guild).

(I trust the flash has not obscured enough of the datestamp, bad lighting in here).

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Oath complete!

Claiming [b[jurnal[/b] for the flames on Iggy's hands.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, oath one Asami, one Ohaguro Bettari, and one Amanjaku. These are Malifaux models, Ten Thunders faction, from Wyrd Games.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Oath complete!

Claiming jurnal for my yellow work on the right model.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, oath one spoooooooooooky spider. Jorogumo, Ten Thunders faction in Malifaux, Wyrd Games.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Oath complete! Claiming jurnal for spider spookiness!

Sorry about the photos being a little blurry. Currently pulling a all-nighter and took a break to photo it and my hands are kinda shaky from the typing.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, oath Aeslin for November. This is a Neverborn-faction model from Wyrd Games' Malifaux.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Oath complete!

Claiming jurnal for the fall colors and the DotD mask.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, oath one Gorar. This is a Malifaux, Neverborn model from Wyrd Games.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Oath complete!

Did red for the jurnal, though not sure my highlights are coming through.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, oath one Snow Storm. This is a Malifaux model from Wyrd Games, Arcanist faction.

The Impaler posted:

Getting some heavy Jafar vibes from this- love it!

Haha, dang! I just looked it up and it does feel like it. Thanks :)

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Oath complete

Claiming Challenge for the various shades of white.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, oath one Arcane Emissary. This is an Arcanist faction model from Wyrd Games' Malifaux line.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Oath complete!

I did some OSL around the flaming mane of the model for the challenge.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

For the March theme challenge, does "model" extend to the base?

In any event, starting off with this: I, Pyrolocutus, oath one Carrion Effigy. This is a Resurrectionist faction model for Malifaux by Wyrd Games.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Oath complete. Claiming Theme Challenge and Backstory.

Backstory

Tik. Tik. Tik. A staff clicked on the brick road. A short and hunched figure slowly trod along, its movements unnaturally loose. Nothing else moved as it walked, a chill and hushed silence following it. The surrounding buildings were quiet and empty, their windows broken and their doors long since torn from their hinges.

The figure halted suddenly as it came a step away from an oddity. In the middle of nothingness, a quiet death, a hint of green was poking its way from the bare mud and old brick. It leaned further over, cocking its head this way and that. As it looked at the verdant blossom, defiantly pushing its way out of the detritus of humanity, unfamiliar thoughts began to flitter through its mind.

Somewhere beyond sight, the grand skein that is Fate began to be tested and pulled. A single solitary string, intimately interwoven with the grand cord that is Death, began to tug away, a glimmer of strange light winding its way through the widening gap.

All at once, there was a far-away shout, the anguished cry of ending. The figure's head jerked up and it peered into the distance. The gap of Fate began to shrink and vanish as the string returned to its embrace of death. The figure began to walk again, its jerky movements betraying an imitation of life, as it slowly moved towards another ended life.

In the world of Malifaux, many make their own Fate. Some do not have that privilege.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Last-minute Oath for my Cyclone, Cygnar faction from Warmachine, Privateer Press. I believe this is one of my oldest models I have.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Oath Complete

Claiming jurnal and 24 hour painting

Here's my All for one

Thanks again for running the painting thread, and I look forward to participating in the next one!

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Zark the Damned posted:

Righty ho, the galleries for March and April are now up. I'll give it a week before sending them for final judgement for people to let me know if I've missed anything - https://saoathgalleries.imgur.com/

I think you missed mine for April. I don't anticipate winning anything, but just wanted to let you know it may be incomplete for collecting my and others' work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Zark the Damned posted:

They've not been missed, they just don't get to go in the gallery as the pics don't have your name on them :)

Ah ok. I actually edited in my name via the imgur app since I realized I forgot in my rush last night, but I understand vs a vs being past the deadline.

• Locked thread