Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

When all actions in

modkill imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
modkill all scum

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Night 3 had Ended !
The Hendersons wake up in the morning to find Kashuno missing from his bed, with a trail of blood droplets leading to the window.

Kashuno, Henderson-Henderson Alligned is now dead.

Gods speed Hendersons, Day 4 begins.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:ghost: Thank you #based Harry :ghost

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cpig, Harry, Jesus Christ, rises on the 3rd day and rejoins the fray

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

imgay posted:

Night 3 had Ended !
The Hendersons wake up in the morning to find Kashuno missing from his bed, with a trail of blood droplets leading to the window.

Kashuno, Henderson-Henderson Alligned is now dead.

Gods speed Hendersons, Day 4 begins.

Lmfao Kashuno died.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

imgay posted:

cpig, Harry, Jesus Christ, rises on the 3rd day and rejoins the fray

:eyepop:
hahaha this rules.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Harrys back!!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Yesss i have rosen!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
An EPIC adventure is announced: Harry and the Hendersons and Mysterious Trail of Bloody Anal Discharge

Will start tomorrow. What mysteries await.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I feel like this game is perpetually day 1 jokephase...

and I like it.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Jimson posted:

I feel like this game is perpetually day 1 jokephase...

and I like it.

Agree.

Are there even scum in this game or is imgay just taking us on a fantastic adventure through his imagination?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CapitalistPig posted:

Agree.

Are there even scum in this game or is imgay just taking us on a fantastic adventure through his imagination?

Find out tomorrow in the epic conclusion event.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Choose ##GO RIGHT or ##GO LEFT

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##Go Right

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Everyone unanimously went right and discovered the love den of Larry and Garry the sasquatches. Accross the back wall you see cages where infinitum and kash fingering each other in bondage. But where are Larry and Garry?
You can either
##AskButtSlaveKashuno
or
##AskButtSlaveInifitum

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##AskButtSlaveInifitum

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JakeP posted:

##AskButtSlaveInifitum

Since Infinitum had been properly lubed, he was capable of thought. Infinitum tells everyone, "Why Larry and Garry are one of you....Ugghgigugugugughjghghhgugug*a pistol squeezes out of his lubed anus* Any Henderson aligned player can now ##shoot Larry/Garry don't miss.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##shoot Garry

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

imgay posted:

Since Infinitum had been properly lubed, he was capable of thought. Infinitum tells everyone, "Why Larry and Garry are one of you....Ugghgigugugugughjghghhgugug*a pistol squeezes out of his lubed anus* Any Henderson aligned player can now ##shoot Larry/Garry don't miss.

:ghost: I never agreed to this! :ghost:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JakeP posted:

##shoot Garry

but whoose garry?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##shoot jimson

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Henderson holds Jimson gunpoint, HASTA LA VISTA GARRY! and pulls the trigger. But at the last moment, Larry jumps infront of him and takes the bullet. Anomalous Amalgam, Larry, has died.Garry holds his dying lover in his hands crying. Lets out a roar and dies from Grief.

Henderson saves the fellow Hendersons from the cages and sends them to anti-gay camp.

Congratulations, Harry and the Hendersons have defeated homosexuality!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The love den: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NLLHhvChtA42_Tpnvtm5IW5_AqMk8ccR3XVuZLz0ZRU/edit#gid=0

notepad:
cpig Harry-Henderson Aligned. Win when all threats to the Hendersons are gone.
everyone Henderson-Henderson Aligned. Win when all threats to the Hendersons are gone.
jimson Garry-Evil Sasquatch Aligned. Win when all the Hendersons are gone. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NLLHhvChtA42_Tpnvtm5IW5_AqMk8ccR3XVuZLz0ZRU/edit?usp=sharing
anomalous amalgam Larry-Evil Sasquatch Aligned. Win when all the Hendersons are gone. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NLLHhvChtA42_Tpnvtm5IW5_AqMk8ccR3XVuZLz0ZRU/edit?usp=sharing

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Yessssssssss

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Well. This game was certainly a thing.

Thanks?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CapitalistPig posted:

Well. This game was certainly a thing.

Thanks?

a wins a win

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
WHAHHATHHAHHT WAIT AMINUTE HAHA

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
no way, we could have plumbed those butts even more. this could have been a scum win

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Huh... we even sourted them... weird...

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
What the gently caress was what

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gw jakep i knew u had it in u

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

JakeP posted:

a wins a win

imgay
May 12, 2014